Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

15 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Elijah Moore played in 11 games and led the Jets in receiving with 538 yards and five TDs. He posted 336 of those yards and four of those TDs in the four games Zach Wilson was on the bench.

And this makes your factually incorrect post more accurate how, exactly? 

It seem like your entire shtick revolves around moving a lot of goal posts 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 3

1 hour ago, juxsta said:

Looks like Rodgers was aware what was going on. GB even matched the money and  Devonta still didn't want to play with that douche.  ?

This is Packers cleanup. Aaron Rodgers is going to go on the McAfee show and weep overflowing rivers of tears. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

And this makes your factually incorrect post more accurate how, exactly? 

It seem like your entire shtick revolves around moving a lot of goal posts 

Elijah Moore, who led the Jets in receiving, compiled the majority of his stats when Zach Wilson was not playing.

• Thumb Down 2

Per a source, the Packers we’re willing to pay Adams equally to what the Raiders are with this new deal but Adams preferred to play elsewhere.  Aaron Rodgers was aware of the developments with Adams as they unfolded in recent days.
So in the end, Adams chose Carr over Rodgers?
boy, that says it all.

2 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

Carolina is a dumpster fire now so how bout a 2nd round pick for DJ Moore?  Then we have the Moore twins

I'd make that move in a second but Carolina wouldn't me thinks.  IF he was available we'd have to cough up #10 at least

Just now, T0mShane said:

Elijah Moore, who led the Jets in receiving, compiled the majority of his stats when Zach Wilson was not playing.

But this isn't what you initially said. You said that all of the Jets WRs looked better without Wilson. But, of course, this isn't even close to being accurate. In point of fact, the Jets number 1 FA pickup (and #1 WR heading into the year) easily had his best games with Wilson. It's not even close. So did Braxton Berrios, you know, the guy who just chose to resign with the Jets and willingly play with the worst starting QB ever. So, let's start there. Do you see why your initial post was silly

In terms of Elijah Moore, you are talking about one rookie WR who played in 11 total games - 6 With Wilson and 5 without (one of those 5 was the second NE game in which Wilson played the 1st quarter). But notice that the first four games Wilson and Moore played together were the first four games of their respective careers. If this is what you want to hang your hat on, then go for it, but the truth is that it's not a very large or meaningful sample size.

I get that you have a hard-on for the QB, but some of your anti-Wilson stuff is just silly

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Mogglez said:

He’s older, oft-injured, and most importantly, an awful fit for our offense.  I’m not upset at all.  I would have actually been more upset had we signed him.

I say this as someone who SCREAMED that we should draft him the year he came out.

I don't see him as a poor fit, but we can agree to disagree.  

Perhaps it is more bias of wanting him when he came out, and I'm blinded by that.

At the end of the day, he would have been a good culture guy with proven production.  I am surprised we didn't hear we were in the mix.

2 hours ago, doitny said:

pal your talking about the Jets vs the SB champs. your talking about one of the best QBs in the league vs the worst QB last year. we never had a chance. 

now if you are talking the Colts then i would be disappointed. 

Yes, I made mention of that.  I am surprised we weren't in the mix.

I simply had jt in my mind he was a JD kind if guy.

[mention=9173]The Crusher[/mention] or [mention=28279]Lith[/mention]
the hell’s this about? The potential big trade convo is not a mod lounge coffee table? 

009ADE26-F416-430E-AD47-871A83057F17.thumb.jpeg.07968a0b59ba906a0160bcbf2225cba5.jpeg

Should be fine now. Some inappropriate comments needed to be cleaned up. Looks like it’s been taken care of.