<<<<<<< Jets vs Eagles -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

but since it is still summer

PXL_20211129_172413427.PORTRAIT-scaled.j

Oooo. You reminded me - I might have some of this after dinner if all goes well - but it cooled off here in VT. This stuff is much better to drink when it's hot out ... with ice and cold water - never shots. Most other ouzo brands sold here are swill.

image.thumb.png.cfb1df7713b87b3727bec01c461b099d.png

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Larz said:

Got lazy, ordered wings, mozzarella sticks, wildcat fries (topped with cheese and bacon) 

I'm so sick of cooking.  I do it EVERY DAY without fail.  I'm drinking already so had to drag myself off the couch.

Had no idea what to make so I threw together a Provençal frittata.   Tossed greens and a bean salad, too I guess.  No desire or creativity for me today in the kitchen.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, munchmemory said:

I'm so sick of cooking.  I do it EVERY DAY without fail.  I'm drinking already so had to drag myself off the couch.

Had no idea what to make so I threw together a Provençal frittata.   Tossed greens and a bean salad, too I guess.  No desire or creativity for me today in the kitchen.

Hey, how you doing? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Eh.  Hangin' in there.   Just getting increasingly old and angry at the world.  I did feel good today on a run/walk.  Temps and humidity were down and it was gorgeous out.  Psyched that football season is almost here.

Just in case, Marcus Mariota is actually a starting QB for an NFL team in 2022. You're not that drunk yet.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Eh.  Hangin' in there.   Just getting increasingly old and angry at the world.  I did feel good today on a run/walk.  Temps and humidity were down and it was gorgeous out.  Psyched that football season is almost here.

Good, I’ve been collecting kicks to the nads last few weeks, looking forward to football as well. Wish I could watch tonight, 

• Sympathy 1

.268cf536dbde0ad55099eafd40fc5d54.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1