Real time podcast of Browns collapse

DetroitRed

1 hour ago, DetroitRed said:

This was great to hear.. Thank you... I actually listened to the whole thing... it sounds like this forum for the past 10 years...

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Let this be a lesson to you all that jinxes are real and we should all think negatively about the Jets….it is only then that they will be good. 

It's funny that you say that because, even though I'm very optimistic about the guys we drafted, I still felt like there was a black cloud over this team.  After the week 1 loss, it felt like it was just a continuation of the past few seasons.  So of course, with that negative attitude, the Jets pull off a next-to-impossible win. 

Will the positive stuff continue into week 3?  I honestly have no idea.

5 hours ago, SeattleJet said:

Here is the video version of the same podcast. I don't know how to embed. Really funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI_9j_V1BpE

Starting the video at 7:18 when the big guy interrupts his buddy announcing the onside kick attempt.  He loses it.  It's great.

"Are you kidding me Browns? What is going on here? They got their heads up their ass fellas!" ? ? ?

982637851_ScreenShot2022-09-20at10_39_38PM.png.f5d904c2e2af9ddb1666d1d05e799a5d.png

I'm dying.

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, SeattleJet said:

Here is the video version of the same podcast. I don't know how to embed. Really funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI_9j_V1BpE

entertaining from the opening line: 
 "For the first time since 1993, barring any catastrophic meltdown, the Cleveland Browns are 2-0.  29 years is a long time and I was 2 years old the last time they were 2-0."

• Haha 2

Oh my heavens!….this is truly incredible….tears of mirth here

”this is a game the Browns used to find a way to lose” is right up there with “you’re gonna need a bigger boat”

and someone should offer AdamtheBull honorary membership of this site as one of the few non-Jet fans in the world to truly know how it feels to be a Jet fan! ….we need that guy on here

thank you for sharing 

3BD18BAD-E826-4EC0-AA08-12C6D9E88989.png

• Sympathy 1