Week 4 @Pittsburgh

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

On the contrary:  This is Trubisky's "get right" game.  

28-40, 340, 3/0 day coming up for Mitch.  

@jgb

Mitch Trubisky enjoys a 115 rating, 84% completion percentage and 2:0 TD:INT ratio in two career games against a Bob Saleh defense (with vastly superior personnel in SF).

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, jgb said:

Mitch Trubisky enjoys a 115 rating, 84% completion percentage and 2:0 TD:INT ratio in two career games against a Bob Saleh defense (with vastly superior personnel in SF).

Those have to be his best numbers against any system - because look at his numbers overall

Why did we hire this guy again? 

Our team sucks.

We cannot expect any wins against anyone.

Do I expect is to win some more? Yeah but I certainly don’t see any games on this schedule and think - that’s a W.

This week is going to be difficult to win. I can’t see us matching up against Pitt physically.

But their offense - specifically QB blows.

Their Defense is with Watt look like a different team entirely.

Pitt is coming into the game off of a Thursday night game, so extra time to prepare.

Pitt wins + covers the spread.

20 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Even with Flacco this is a winnable game. 

I'm taking the Jets moneyline this week. 

The more I think about this post the more I think you are onto something.

You could just see it play out the Jets announce Zach is playing this Sunday. Despite all the issues with the line, bad D and Zach being rusty, he goes out and plays lights out and the Jets win.

Everyone is on the Jets train, Saleh is collecting his receipts and the stadium is jazzed for Maimi next week.

The fail to show up at home and Miami destroys them 34-3.

12 minutes ago, Trotter said:

The more I think about this post the more I think you are onto something.

You could just see it play out the Jets announce Zach is playing this Sunday. Despite all the issues with the line, bad D and Zach being rusty, he goes out and plays lights out and the Jets win.

Everyone is on the Jets train, Saleh is collecting his receipts and the stadium is jazzed for Maimi next week.

The fail to show up at home and Miami destroys them 34-3.

I too took the jets to flat out win.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Flightattendant said:

I too took the jets to flat out win.

So I am going to do yourself and @playtowinthegamea favor and not join you from a betting persepctive.

When it comes to the steelers whom I despise, when I bet on them of course they lose. When I bet with them - same thing.

So the best I can do here is stay away from the game completely and do not be Mush.

Good luck to both of you and I hope you crush it.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Trotter said:

So I am going to do yourself and @playtowinthegamea favor and not join you from a betting persepctive.

When it comes to the steelers whom I despise, when I bet on them of course they lose. When I bet with them - same thing.

So the best I can do here is stay away from the game completely and do not be Mush.

Good luck to both of you and I hope you crush it.  

I appreciate you.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, PorP said:

If I know my jets...

ZW is going to ball out for 350 2td's and a rush td for the win

I'm over the moon and can't wait for week 5 to see it again

For the jets to lay an egg and slap me back to reality.....

Exactly - the Jetsy way.

Metlife is all riled up for the Fins and then - Lucy pulls the football yet again.

But I hope you are right cause at least we will have had week 4.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Coquito said:

Two lousy 1-2 teams, homefield advantage Pittsburgh.

Pass rush, advantage Pittsburgh.

Jets haven't established a run game, Pittsburgh run D sucks. Advantage Pittsburgh.

Turnovers. Advantage Pittsburgh.

Starting QB's. Wash.

Coaching staff. Advantage Pittsburgh.

Is that John Tesh as your avatar?

• Haha 2

Saw this morning on Boomer & Gio the Jets currently have the longest streak in the NFL of giving up 21+ points at 9 consecutive games. Next closest team is 5. I find this very troubling. 

Everyone is worried about the offensive line or the impact  of Zach’s return, however the defense has to be a concern especially given Saleh is a defensive HC.

• Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Saw this morning on Boomer & Gio the Jets currently have the longest streak in the NFL of giving up 21+ points at 9 consecutive games. Next closest team is 5. I find this very troubling. 

Everyone is worried about the offensive line or the impact  of Zach’s return, however the defense has to be a concern especially given Saleh is a defensive HC.

Take a look at the 9er D statistically this year 

Cutting bait with Saleh was addition by subtraction 

On 9/27/2022 at 3:44 PM, Adoni Beast said:

Pitt is coming into the game off of a Thursday night game, so extra time to prepare.

Pitt coming off a Thursday night game this week. 

Phins coming off a Thursday night game next week. 

Week 13 we get the Vikings coming off a Thursday night game. 

Week 14 we get the Bills coming off a Thursday night game. 

NFL hates the Jets. 

11 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

Pitt coming off a Thursday night game this week. 

Phins coming off a Thursday night game next week. 

Week 13 we get the Vikings coming off a Thursday night game. 

Week 14 we get the Bills coming off a Thursday night game. 

NFL hates the Jets. 

That happens to every team, man

On 9/27/2022 at 11:26 AM, jgb said:

Jets have NEVER beaten Pittsburgh and their entire existence.  I think I’m right.  Just a reminder to anyone who doesn’t know that stat 

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Jets have NEVER beaten Pittsburgh and their entire existence.  I think I’m right.  Just a reminder to anyone who doesn’t know that stat 

No jets have never beaten the eagles. They have beaten Pitt 6 times. Most recently in 2019 with Darnold. They beat Pitt with Mike Vick and the Curtis Martin snow game I believe I that I recall.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Barkus said:

No jets have never beaten the eagles. They have beaten Pitt 6 times. Most recently in 2019 with Darnold. They beat Pitt with Mike Vick and the Curtis Martin snow game I believe I that I recall.

2010 when the Jets lost to Pittsburgh in the AFCCG, they beat Pittsburgh in the regular season in Pittsburgh.

I believe that’s the only time the Jets have ever won in Pittsburgh, the games you cite were home games 

• Upvote 1