Colts Broncos TNF on Amazon

Rhg1084

24 minutes ago, GangGreen Machine said:

Is it just me or is the entire nfl just not entertaining this year?

Young qb’s are playing like dog s**t and vet qb’s are playing like dog s**t wrapped in cat s**t. 

Week 2 had a lot of really exciting games

12 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It was obvious last season he was declining 

I was saying it all last year and people crucified me every time I said it.  Extending Russell Wilson was like giving Darnold the 5th year option only like 10x worse.

Everyone was super impressed with the defenses, but to me the offenses were just really crappy as well. All offseason we kept hearing that all the teams in the West were like 10+ win elite teams. That is not looking so good right now.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

It was obvious last season he was declining 

Next Gen stat of the game: On throws of 10 or more air yards Thursday, Russell Wilson was 2 of 14 passing for 88 yards and two interceptions.

Odd to think that Seattle will likely feel on the winning end of a trade for once. :D  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

That was a horrific football game. What the hell happened to Russel Wilson. Or is there coach just that bad?

He’s had at least 10 concussions.   Seattle dumped him at the right time.   Guy looked done a few times last year.  He was running on fumes.  

7 hours ago, nycdan said:

With 3 minutes left, DEN wasn't likely going to get another chance to score.  They'd be playing for a tie.  I don't fault the call to go for it.

they were terrible in red zone offense all game; had they run it the last time they were in the end zone, they win the game. Everybody in the stadium knew they were going to pass it and fail; if you were going to go for it, when they rushed the line, they should have snapped it and did a quick run or QB sneak; then after the Colts defense was set, you go for an option play. 

I guarantee had Saleh gone for it after throwing it the last time and getting a TO, this board would have roasted him if he lost. That last series of downs was an un-calculated mess.

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Has there been an even remotely entertaining game on prime time this year?   The 2 games this week were literally some of the worst played and least entertaining Football I've ever witnessed. 

I would suggest bypass next Thursday. 
it has the potential to be just as brutal.

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

He’s had at least 10 concussions.   Seattle dumped him at the right time.   Guy looked done a few times last year.  He was running on fumes.  

He’s definitely not the same qb as the Seahawks had.  Yet last year he had 25 tds, 6 picks and a 65% completion rate.  Changing teams shouldn’t be that drastic, we see what Brady is doing on Tampa, at least the first 2 years.  Bronco fans must be freaking, what did they give up in the trade for him?

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

Has there been an even remotely entertaining game on prime time this year?   The 2 games this week were literally some of the worst played and least entertaining Football I've ever witnessed. 

A good part of that is deciding to shove the same 6 teams at us 5 times each regardless of how good they actually are. Everyone in the media decided Denver with Wilson would be a juggernaut so they added them,,,5 effing times. I am SO tired of it....funny thing is that the networks will hide behind ratings but the last few time the Jets were in prime time they were very highly rated, in terms of the Broncos 5 games without any improvement on offense and Wilson arguably looking rookie-inept is looking less and less likely to improve. I do think he could be injured with a labrum or something like that. And he has lost way more than a step he was about as elusive as Ryan last night.