Monday Night Football 10/17

Beerfish

40 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

A vicious defense to go against.  Going to be tough to get the passing game going against these guys.  Lafleur going to have to dip in his bag of tricks.

I wish lafleur had twitter cause i want to add a wrinkle to the berrios sweep.  He needs to have berrios flip it to elijah for the double reverse.  It will work.

DON’T YOU HAVE LAFLEUR’S PHONE # IN YOUR FAVORITES?????

• Haha 1

Just now, PS17 said:

Russ is back. Just in time for our game, naturally. 

Don't think the Broncos will have receivers running free against our secondary the way they are tonight.  He looks good, but the back end of the Chargers defense is not making it hard.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

It’s a cool feeling when I can’t convince myself we are going to win but I can’t really convince myself we won’t either. 

I was convinced that we could beat Green Bay - not would but I knew we could. Denver - Im not so sure we can beat them. I think we can hold our own on defense - but I dont see our offense doing much - in fact I see a big game for Denvers defense against us. We need to avoid sacks and turnovers against a raging defense. Zach gonna be running for his life. 

Just now, Nixhead said:

I was convinced that we could beat Green Bay - not would but I knew we could. Denver - Im not so sure we can beat them. I think we can hold our own on defense - but I dont see our offense doing much - in fact I see a big game for Denvers defense against us. We need to avoid sacks and turnovers against a raging defense. Zach gonna be running for his life. 

Agreed; was pretty confident in how we matched up against GB. This has offensive dud written all over it. Zach will need to step up. 

7 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Agreed; was pretty confident in how we matched up against GB. This has offensive dud written all over it. Zach will need to step up. 

Maybe just maybe Denver spends too much energy tonight on a big Monday night game and they aren’t the same next week. I hope that’s the case. 

57 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Denver ain’t no joke! Right now they look like the better than any team we’ve played so far. Green Bay wasn’t a big a test as people say it was. Broncos in Denver is gonna be a blood bath!

Denver is averaging less than 20 a game. If this team plays like it did against GB, this should be a laugher. Would be nice if Zach has a good game but I think we can run on them. Look at what Ekler is doing

Honestly at this point I want Denver to be as healthy and good as possible. I don't want another asterisks on a Jets game. I think the Jets can beat the Broncos but I want to see the Jets tested in all spots and Denver seems like a good team for that. Can Zach Wilson pass well against a good defense? I want to know the answer to this question earlier than later.

Denver looks beatable. You can run and throw against their D, and they have almost no running game and Wilson looks better, but only for 13 points so far.

It is going to be a tough game, maybe even tougher than GB, but winnable. They kind of have to win as the Jets get NE twice and Buffalo prior to getting easier games.

I've been watching the Broncos most of the season because of fantasy and them having alot of primetime games. They're really bad, zero run game and most of the offense goes through Sutton/Jeudy. If one of them is out Russ struggles, I'm fairly confident our duo of Sauce/Reed will shut them down. Will be a similar game to Miami.