Elijah moore requests trade (merged)

extmenace

Just now, BallinPB said:

Fair point.  I just don't see Zach being able to push the ball through the air like Flacco.  I hope I'm wrong.  

Flacco pushed the ball because we were getting blown out- and Moore still wasn’t doing sh*t. Moore’s best game was vs Pittsburgh with Wilson at QB. Wilson threw it above leave avg 36 times because we were down. Use common sense

11 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

F Elijah Moore but it's become even more clear to me that the problem is Zach Wilson.  He still hasn't proven he can be productive.  Garrett Wilson has 6 catches the last 3 games when he was balling out with Flacco at the helm.  

I get it we are winning so as a fan base we should be happy.  At the same time, we are going to need games where Zach Wilson can throw the ball down the field consistently.   

572 yards with 1TD and 2 picks in 3 games is not going to cut it even in a run oriented offense.  

You mean when he was losing games with flacco?

dude

54 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

It clearly is a punishment but Robert Saleh is quite literally incapable of saying anything negative about any player. 

Good . . . very good.

If a person is going to err in life, err on the side of praising in public and reproving in public. Saleh is determined, accountable, and no pushover. Everyone that has been around him says that. His players say he is hard to play for because he accepts zero excuses. 

I'm incredibly impressed that he is demanding and has high expectations, but publicly builds people up and avoids throwing anyone under the bus. 

He comes off as a person you would gravitate towards to and look to for advice. 

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Honestly think this is to avoid the inevitable outburst were he to play Sunday and get another 0 targets lol.

Good move then. Even if he was targeted, it wouldn't be much. And you'd be looking at an outburst even then. Denver is one of the best pass defenses in the league. And you've got Breece, MC, CJ, Conk, CD, Berrios, GW17 (along with Elijah) who all deserve touches.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SuicidalSince98 said:

Flacco pushed the ball because we were getting blown out- and Moore still wasn’t doing sh*t. Moore’s best game was vs Pittsburgh with Wilson at QB. Wilson threw it above leave avg 36 times because we were down. Use common sense

Just now, HighPitch said:

You mean when he was losing games with flacco?

dude

I'll take the criticism right now.  We will be playing from behind in one of these games coming up and I'm just interested to see how Zach does when he has to throw the ball 40 times.  

If he does well then all is fair and I'm wrong.  However, I see a QB who played from behind a lot last year and still couldn't put up decent numbers.  He damn well may have improved this year but as of right now I don't see it.  I just see a QB who has supposedly cut back on his turnovers yet still only has 1TD and 2 INTS.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, undertow said:

Yeah I mean who needs a QB in 2022 I'm sure we can win a SB trying to hide the QB.  We drafted a QB 2nd overall, a WR 10th, another 2 WRs in the second round but who cares about the passing game everything is going according to plan.

gotcha GIF

Mmmk. 

but, fyi, wilson has played three games. The passing game arguably won the first game (@ Pitt) and was competent in the Miami game. 

I feel like y’all are overreacting to one bad passing day against a very good defense - a game that we won by three scores partly because of a dominant second half running game. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BallinPB said:

I'll take the criticism right now.  We will be playing from behind in one of these games coming up and I'm just interested to see how Zach does when he has to throw the ball 40 times.  

If he does well then all is fair and I'm wrong.  However, I see a QB who played from behind a lot last year and still couldn't put up decent numbers.  He damn well may have improved this year but as of right now I don't see it.  I just see a QB who has supposedly cut back on his turnovers yet still only has 1TD and 2 INTS.  

You saw it against Pittsburgh. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Imagine mims turns out to be a good player. what a stroke of luck that would be. moore is already proven to NOT be a bust. I'd say he has a lot of value right now

This is Mims opportunity. He doesn't even have to be targeted. His blocking and correct route running will go a long way to the team having confidence in him.

4 hours ago, Anthony Jet said:

Your giving him way more benefit of a doubt than I am willing to. I have no sympathy for stupidity and selfishness. 

22 years old and an agent who recently got RA on a pass heavy team. As a dad…. I will give him an opportunity to learn from this; as I am certain JD & Saleh & Lefleur will do. He is too talented a player to let him go for a 2nd/3rd

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Mmmk. 

but, fyi, wilson has played three games. The passing game arguably won the first game (@ Pitt) and was competent in the Miami game. 

I feel like y’all are overreacting to one bad passing day against a very good defense - a game that we won by three scores partly because of a dominant second half running game. 

I feel like the bar is so low a few good drives in the second half is considered "the passing game is winning games".  Wilson threw the ball 40 times for 250 yards 1 TD and 2 INTS with a 50 percent completion rate in Pittsburgh.  You say WIlson has had one bad passing day and I think I have watched 1 or 2 games in his career when I have been impressed.  Wilson throws two 10 yard slants to a TE and people lose their minds.

• Upvote 1

Just now, undertow said:

I feel like the bar is so low a few good drives in the second half is considered "the passing game is winning games".  Wilson threw the ball 40 times for 250 yards 1 TD and 2 INTS with a 50 percent completion rate in Pittsburgh.  You say WIlson has had one bad passing day and I think I have watched 1 or 2 games in his career when I have been impressed.  Wilson throws two 10 yard slants to a TE and people lose their minds.

I'll be impressed when Wilson can put up a 300 yd 3TD game over 60% completion.  

He's a mediocre QB at best this very moment.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, 56mehl56 said:

McCaffrey didn't even get a 1st , no way Jets are getting a 1st for Moore. 

CMC is expensive and injury prone. Crazier things have happened. But if Moore wants to go, I’d tell him to get his agent to find a team that will give me a first and he can go there. Otherwise buy in or sit out on gameday.