<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

To be fair, we had a lot of people upset when the Jets were winning close games but Zach wasn’t putting up any stats. Today we get 355 yards in a loss that was 90% on him and 10% on JFM.  Weird. 

Well...the two statst that mattered from zack was his int's today and the number of times he backpedelad to the right, into the defense and threw a bad pass. 

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Do you understand what sarcasm is?  And how double quotes are used to indicate it?

I guess I can't expect that of someone who doesn't even understand what the question mark means in "Thoughts On The Strev?"

Oh please. Stop already. I said I didn't  see the ?. Guess what, <S> means Sarcasm as far as I know. 

23 minutes ago, ausman said:

Watching this on a flight from LA to CHI, couldn’t text.  My one comment - two very questionable calls changed entire momentum of this game.  It’s why I hate the NFL.  Didn’t know that Jones gets same “protection” as Brady.  Sucks.

The roughing call was a killer. Still the game was lost on Zach wilson garbage play

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, shevys said:

No idea what you’re talking about, dude. Zack and Mims can both suck, it’s not mutually exclusive. 

There’s been 100000 opportunities to rag on Mims. You’re timing today is distasteful for painfully obvious reasons. 

20 minutes ago, bd71 said:

This is going to be a tough loss.  Penalty by JFM was a game changer.  Wilson played bad a didn't give the team a chance.  With Buffalo next going to be a tough two game stretch.

Except it was no penalty.  I’ve seen Jets QBs hit that way — just as the ball is released — weekly and no flag can ever be seen.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Not sure what you guys expected. No C Davis, no Becton, no Fant, no Breeece, no AVT, no Moore (who doesnt even give a sheet at this point).  Season ended last week. 

F Corey Davis. He actually. Holds the offense back. Zack doesn’t run the offense effectively with him out there and only maybe 2% better without him. Any other QB basically ignores Davis because all of or other WRS are better with a better QB. 

an average QB wins this game for the Jets. 

we don’t have that in Z “let me toss to the other team” Wilson 

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

To be fair, we had a lot of people upset when the Jets were winning close games but Zach wasn’t putting up any stats. Today we get 355 yards in a loss that was 90% on him and 10% on JFM.  Weird. 

The yds are meaningless if you're throwing 3 interceptions and airmailing passes to open receivers. Plus the yds stat was padded by Mims run after the catch late

2 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

It's all on Saleh because he doesn't have an ability to make a gutsy decision like benching the PoFS worst QB in the game today which ended up costing the Jets big time

You may have just changed my opinion on your as a poster

the team is good the qb is dog sh!t

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

There’s been 100000 opportunities to rag on Mims. You’re timing today is distasteful for painfully obvious reasons. 

Honestly have no clue what you’re referring to, can you clarify? I was talking about one play, not his entire life, he should have run out of bounds. Is he your cousin or something?