<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Yeah I mean they could.  I just don’t see anyway it could work.  I do certainly believe there is a big benefit to sitting and learning.  However at this point he’s sat and watched for over 8 games in his career.  The time to do it was last year.  I just don’t see how it could work for him now being benched.  It’s a different message now.

Idk. I’m sure they’ll give him the Buffalo game next week. Then decide at the bye week what to do. If he doesn’t learn from this (which doesn’t look good) and does it all again. You have to move on. You have a good team, like you said, you just need average QB play to keep winning. 

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, HighPitch said:

Revisionist history.

go find one post where i ever praised zach as a lock for the future.

I have been advocating for being patient and evaluating. In fact I am still evaluating, but bummed.

You were ready to guve up on him by his second start. Theres no lumps for me kiddo Im doing the right thing youre just a reactionary rabble rouser.

looks like your team will lose today. That makes you so happy. That is the difference between you and me

Wait so your not a jets fan

• Haha 3

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

Idk. I’m sure they’ll give him the Buffalo game next week. Then decide at the bye week what to do. If he doesn’t learn from this (which doesn’t look good) and does it all again. You have to move on. You have a good team, like you said, you just need average QB play to keep winning. 

Exactly.  Jimmy G is a free agent after the season!  There's hope in 2023 guys.  

Just now, bd71 said:

This is going to be a tough loss.  Penalty by JFM was a game changer.  Wilson played bad a didn't give the team a chance.  With Buffalo next going to be a tough two game stretch.

Wilson’s INT at half was just as critical of not more because it resulted in pts before half. Zack lost this game in hisnown

4 minutes ago, sourceworx said:

If Zach keeps playing like this, Saleh risks losing the team. The players will tire of him and his stupid turnovers.

Yes and no. It’s one game. 
 He hasn’t had many turnovers so you can’t really say that’s the reason he will get benched 

No Breece Hall, season over. These WR's cant get open either besides G Wilson.  Losing Corey Davis this game has really screwed Zach over. He is his go to go WR.  Not that Zach hasn't absolutely sheet the bed, but the defense didn't step up either. How many 3rd down conversions did they Pats make? Felt like 20.  And the OL could not sustain a ground game. All around, a terrible team effort. I'm not putting this all on Zach.

• WTF? 1

Everyone had to know that the loss of Hall was monumental. He was our offense during this four game winning streak. The guy is a star and we rode him to 5-2. The question was whether Wilson could pick up some of the slack. Today is our answer. Now the question is what does Saleh do to keep this team in contention because, even with this loss, they’re still in very good shape when it comes to making the playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, Hex said:

Wilson has played incredibly awful today, but the OL hasn’t helped much this game either

PLEASE STOP IT. The OL is good enough. You get 2.6 seconds to drop back, go thru your reads and then hit your receiver. This kid is getting 2.6 seconds, but he cannot process his reads and panics. That has NOT A GODDAMN THING to do with the OL. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I never used the ignore function. I am not a fragile pussy

heres the deal dummy: there is a point you give up on a qb prospect. That point is about 3 minutes into the 4 th qtr in this game. You were giving up on him last month.

no matter what happens from here on out you and your crew go down and the immature, i cant wait, i dont want to evaluate, i have zero patience because i am young and dumb loser crew.

bottom line is your crew would have given up the second your landing craft got hit with an 8mm small arms kraut round on D day

You should learn german

lol and I got banned for calling someone an asswhipe?

Wow...talk about subjectivity.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, JTJet said:

The coaching staff has thus far proven that they simply cannot put another QB in if Zach stinks. 

Doing so is an admission that JD and Saleh made a monumental mistake in the draft choice. 

They will ride him until their Jets careers are on the line. 

Exactly - JD should NOT be given the chance to pick our next QB. JD made the pick. He picked this guy and he lives and dies with him.