Elijah Moore’s Post Game

Vudu

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

Seems like they are trading him. Dude was active, having fun in warmups. Then Jeff Smith got the playing time.

If they weren't bringing him back to play today, trading him seems to make the most sense. And that sucks because I think the kid can be great.

Seems like LeFleur has an issue with him and Mims. Oh well.

17 hours ago, bitonti said:

Elijah Moore is 2 years into a league where the average career length is less than 3 years 

He does not believe the qb can deliver and no one else does either 

Never fails.  You always defend the a-holes.  Always. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m sorta w Moore on this one too. Sorry, I get the code but I’m also just adapting to the douchey-ness of this generation too.  Given that, I get Moore. 

Let me know when the other Jets WRs join Moore's public protests.  As 'right' as Moore is in implying Zach is the problem, he still needs to end the me-first look.  right or wrong, there's no place for it on social media.  And don't forget, Moore's 'persecution' claims. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Well, technically, he had his best out put in terms of yards w/ Zach but I do hear you.  I just dont think this is going to change.  What if the new QB doesnt find him either?  I just think he's an unstable cancer and you dont want that around a team where you're trying to build a culture. 

This was him last year, dude just isnt right in the head;

I think the only problem with all of this is that eventually Moore will let out what the actual problem is, which is probably with Zach, and it will then cause a huge issue and distraction and just be a total mess. 

Zach is basically blaming others as well, this thing will clash any day now.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

16 hours ago, Trotter said:

I agree and while his delivery is terrible I sense a guy who is so frustrated that he just let it out and didn’t care.

Reading between the lines you get the sense that there are real problems in the locker room and saleh knows he has to address.

seeing what we see now I am guessing Moore let go on lafleur about he qb and lafleur prob told him just do your job or along those lines.

I think it is coming unglued for zach

Zach is not NFL caliber

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, bitonti said:

There's labor and there's capital. Make no mistake Dcat you, me and Elijah we're all labor 

I wonder about the bootlicks that always defend capital. 

Maybe I'm crazy, but I segregate the NFL out of my standard labor law policy beliefs.  NFL is unique. Our gov't has said so numerous times all the way back to exempting NFL from Sherman Act...  LOL.  So what I believe in 'real life' doesn't necessarily translate well to the NFL, MLB, NBA or otherwise.  I'll give you this...   NFL players must be so damned jealous of that MLB union.  But no one crying for MLB owners either.   

I understand E Moore's career concerns.  It doesn't change that he is a little bitch and it wouldn't surprise me if he is ostracized by more than just the coaches.   

The little f'cker is divisive.  I hold no sympathy for him.  If the Jets get a haul, then buh-bye.  If not, then rot.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Elijah Moore does not have to be a Genius when he answers questions he just has to tell the truth and reading between the lines makes it obvious to me this team has no faith in Zach Wilson. I think Moore held back as much as he could.

The truth argument.   Here's some truth.  There have been HOF WR who have played for a parade of crappy QB's.   WR even when they aren't catching the ball or it's not being thrown to them put their ability to run routes,  get open and block on tape.   Tape that shows their value regardless of the QB not throwing to them.

Here's another truth.  When you publicly go after the OC and the QB on a team that's doing well and you don't have great tape, you're a distraction.  You're not part of building wins your're part of tearing down the team and building losses.

This team went 1 and 2 with Flacco starting and the 1 win was a miracle of incompetence by the Browns down the stretch.  

If you actually read Moore's tweets they aren't grounded in truth.  They are the mussings of a religious fanatic who feels perscuted.  The guys is an insult to the team, the coaching staff and the fan base.  

Zach can suck, Lefleur might not know what he's doing but Moore isn't at all tethered to the truth.  He's a disturbed young man with a chip on his shoulder who's living a great life that most people can't dream about.   He's hiding behind religious conviction is insulting.  It's got nothing to do with the truth. 

Zach hasn't been very good.  He was awful much of the game. Defending Moore because Zach hasn't been good is just a horrible take.  I expect it from Bit but a real Jets fan, awful.  

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

12 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I think the only problem with all of this is that eventually Moore will let out what the actual problem is, which is probably with Zach, and it will then cause a huge issue and distraction and just be a total mess. 

Zach is basically blaming others as well, this thing will clash any day now.

Where has Zach blamed anybody? When? How? Nonsense.

10 hours ago, Dcat said:

Maybe I'm crazy, but I segregate the NFL out of my standard labor law policy beliefs.  NFL is unique. Our gov't has said so numerous times all the way back to exempting NFL from Sherman Act...  LOL.  So what I believe in 'real life' doesn't necessarily translate well to the NFL, MLB, NBA or otherwise.  I'll give you this...   NFL players must be so damned jealous of that MLB union.  But no one crying for MLB owners either.   

I understand E Moore's career concerns.  It doesn't change that he is a little bitch and it wouldn't surprise me if he is ostracized by more than just the coaches.   

The little f'cker is divisive.  I hold no sympathy for him.  If the Jets get a haul, then buh-bye.  If not, then rot.

The other teammates threw shade at him last week.   So far they have held ranks. 

12 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Based on how Zach handled the post game presser yesterday and knowing how he was raised, I dont think he's used to criticism and I dont think he takes it well.  I have to assume they sit in meetings and his flaws are apparent.  I'm sure they see Moore is apparently often open and I just gotta feeling, Zach doesnt take accountability and is probably filled with excuses.  Just a hunch though but that's how he acted in the press conference, for sure.

That's not how I read the presser. He was pissed and wanted to get back to work.

This kid had to fight his way to start in college. His family has money and now he does too. But nothing was handed to him on to football field. 

He will fight through this.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

That's not how I read the presser. He was pissed and wanted to get back to work.

This kid had to fight his way to start in college. His family has money and now he does too. But nothing was handed to him on to football field. 

He will fight through this.

Didnt see that body language at all.  Typically, I dont put a lot of stock into a presser, especially immediately after the loss but both him Saleh's were telling for different reasons.  The Saleh pause was uncomfortable.  He had to collect himself and then was very careful w/ his words.  Everyone is always very careful w/ their words when it comes to Zach, if you havent noticed.  The coddling is unreal.  

Zach showed very little to no accountability.  Everything was right and everything was great, I made right reads, I was trying to make plays, it gets frustrating throwing the ball away ie; throwing receivers under the bus.  Doesnt own all the plays he missed and plays he missed WR's, etc.    He aint Rodgers or Brady dude, WR's are demanding trades, he has no business sitting up there and trying to pass the blame, he hasnt earned that level of credibility. 

And then look, say what you want and I will admit I'm drawing speculation but it's not based on nothing...because when mommy runs to social media, immediately after her son sh*t his pants and choked away a game, she makes a post about how proud she is of her "BOY".  She used the word, "boy".  And then battled w/ trolls who dared to question her sons performance telling them, that they dont care he sucks, our family was at the game and we are so proud of him...that tells me exactly how he was raised.  And that's fine, doesnt mean he cant be a good QB but it tells me he's uber sensitive. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Didnt see that body language at all.  Typically, I dont put a lot of stock into a presser, especially immediately after the loss but both him Saleh's were telling for different reasons.  The Saleh pause was uncomfortable.  He had to collect himself and then was very careful w/ his words.  Everyone is always very careful w/ their words when it comes to Zach, if you havent noticed.  The coddling is unreal.  

Zach showed very little to no accountability.  Everything was right and everything was great, I made right reads, I was trying to make plays, it gets frustrating throwing the ball away ie; throwing receivers under the bus.  Doesnt own all the plays he missed and plays he missed WR's, etc.    He aint Rodgers or Brady dude, WR's are demanding trades, he has no business sitting up there and trying to pass the blame, he hasnt earned that level of credibility. 

And then look, say what you want and I will admit I'm drawing speculation but it's not based on nothing...because when mommy runs to social media, immediately after her son sh*t his pants and choked away a game, she makes a post about how proud she is of her "BOY".  She used the word, "boy".  And then battled w/ trolls who dared to question her sons performance telling them, that they dont care he sucks, our family was at the game and we are so proud of him...that tells me exactly how he was raised.  And that's fine, doesnt mean he cant be a good QB but it tells me he's uber sensitive. 

As you know I work for the FBI on the BAU team as a criminal profiler.

I see things that others don't.

He's taking accountability.

Get the team together, we are ready to give the profile.

Mekhi Becton is the unsub.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dcat said:

Let me know when the other Jets WRs join Moore's public protests.  As 'right' as Moore is in implying Zach is the problem, he still needs to end the me-first look.  right or wrong, there's no place for it on social media.  And don't forget, Moore's 'persecution' claims. 

It’s a me first league now, especially with the majority of a Star quality skilled players. 

im not saying I like either but there’s no point pretending the world hasn’t changed and we’re mostly just old timer fans complaining about the new generation’s culture. 

it’s also why I don’t really care about or follow sports like I once did 

On 10/30/2022 at 4:57 PM, Jetpain said:

Amazingly JFM has strongly contribute to us losing 2 games yet the coaching staff loves him while Elijah who certainly should have conducted himself differently, is complaining about Zack and the game plan / play calling .....the same things we are bitching about and can see. and hes made out to be the bad guy.

I don't see JFM bad mouthing the team or making excuses. And, by the way, Moore is a player, not a fan. He represents the team to the public. He's been incredibly irresponsible and childish. How will that help him find a new team? He's already showing himself to be a cancerous presence when things don't go his way. Has nothing to do with Zach. Moore is going down a road that's going to get him a wrecked career.

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2022 at 9:52 AM, Smashmouth said:

Zach Stinks and its starting to resonate with the team . Elijah Moore does not have to be a Genius when he answers questions he just has to tell the truth and reading between the lines makes it obvious to me this team has no faith in Zach Wilson. I think Moore held back as much as he could.

This team plays its heart out to watch Zach contribute next to nothing. If it were not for Breece Hall you think this team wins 4 in a row ? The next game after Breece is injured and Zach has to contribute he fails. The writing was on the wall when in the previous games with a great running game Zach was barely able to eclipse 150 yards but we won because you know he didn't make a mistake ? WTF is our franchise QB Trent Dilfer ? Or even worse ?

Some people can hold this sh*t in but I don't blame Moore for being frustrated when he knows we have a more competent back up who can spread the ball around. Yes White made some mistakes but does everyone not pay attention to the fact he's a young QB too in relation to how many games he's started in the NFL which is not even 3 full games ? Does he not get the chance to Improve and lessen the INT's ? At least we know he can run the damn offense maybe the Ints start to go down after he gets a chance to play.

how many plays is Moore getting open?

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

wtf do you want him mom to say?  he had a crappy game and needs to improve his footwork?

they were at the game and proud of their son.  that's silly you think this.

my view on the presser was he was annoyed and frustrated.  he knows he was the biggest reason the offense didn't work.  

2 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

I don't see JFM bad mouthing the team or making excuses. And, by the way, Moore is a player, not a fan. He represents the team to the public. He's been incredibly irresponsible and childish. How will that help him find a new team? He's already showing himself to be a cancerous presence when things don't go his way. Has nothing to do with Zach. Moore is going down a road that's going to get him a wrecked career.

the presser i saw with JFM seemed like he didn't care.  perhaps i had a biased view going into the video.

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

wtf do you want him mom to say?  he had a crappy game and needs to improve his footwork?

they were at the game and proud of their son.  that's silly you think this.

my view on the presser was he was annoyed and frustrated.  he knows he was the biggest reason the offense didn't work.  

She called her 23 year old NFL QB son who sleeps with her friends, a "boy".  I have my thoughts about that, you have yours, silly goose. 

22 hours ago, bitonti said:

There's labor and there's capital. Make no mistake Dcat you, me and Elijah we're all labor 

I wonder about the bootlicks that always defend capital. 

You presented two alternative states as the only possibilities, when in fact more possibilities exist.

8 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

different ways to show affection and being proud of their child.

Running to social media is a stupid way to show affection.  What does it prove?  You love your son?  Not sh*t. lol  She ran to social media after your son just sh*t his pants because she wanted to protect him but instead made it worse by calling him a "boy".  That doesnt do him any good IMO, the team hates him and the fans are screaming for Mike White and his mom is battling the haters on social media.  Speaks to something IMO, if you disagree, cool beans.

“We have too many quality weapons”

Says no team in the history of the NFL with championship aspirations 

Yet fans want to jettison Moore (or Mims) because of a little turbulence and because the QB can’t / won’t distribute the ball better  

If that’s the case, whoever the next WR the Jets draft or bring in is going to have to be traded in short order too because Saleh has made it clear the Jets are going to ride with Zach Wilson even if the wheels completely fall off…