Elijah Moore’s Post Game

Vudu

19 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He can be an immature tool and also correct. 2 WRs in 2 years dog housed. Offense that has been putrid sauf a RB and padded cover 2 stats.

There’s more at play here. i think Rob and company have pampered and coddled Zach from day 1

I hope Zach gets hit by a bus. Otherwise he starts the rest of this season and next.

What an effing loser!  

Deer in headlights.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

46 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

One part of the Q&A went something like this:

Q: What is your relationship with Zach?

A: I don't even know how to answer that.  I don't even get targets.

He's not wrong.  There is clearly a breach here.  

Hard to assign blame without knowing the inside story, but again, Zach's field vision and progressions/reads of who is open is one of his weakest aspects (of many).

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Nah. Keep him and make changes. He’s talented. He’s not the problem. 

Yup

35 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

It’s not good to air this out on social media no matter what ...but I guarantee you this offense wants Mike White at QB and they know Zach Wilson absolutely sucks. There is a reason why White was activated today its because he's probably been playing well in practice and he knows how to run this offense his skill set may not be Zach's Level but he's runs the offense faster, hits receivers in stride and can sell a screen all things Zach has no clue at pulling off. Crying about Mike White playing the short game is stupid because he moves the chains has touch and is just an over all better QB by a wide margin than Zach Wilson. I can only hope he plays next week ... oh how funny just in time for the QB killers The Buffalo Bills. If Zach plays vs the Bills we will quickly go back to laughing stock.

They just want a qb that doesn’t suck. Slightly below average or better and we’re rolling. But we have Zack… see shadow and run… see open field, run backwards.   See a throw away, throw to the other team. I mean this kids ****’d

• Upvote 4

**** him and **** zach 

I was given the product im used to today and expect more of it the rest if the season.... ****ing Jets 

The line was trash.... Zach was trash... I miss Breece and AVT...

We need to see what Zach is and i dont like what I saw today.... 

Lafleur was bad today as well...

@FidelioJet you were right about  today

• Ugh 1

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The F'cker has done nothing in this league, shut the F up and play then when you have done something you can beak off.

Hard to "do something" when the QB never seems to see you despite being open, and prefers to throw to his good-time brosef's Conklin and Berrios.

25 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The team is 5-3 and he is mad because he is not lighting it up.

Hard to light it up when the QB keeps missing you being open.

How long will the "We're 5-X" be a thing?  We were 5-2, now we're 5-3, almost guaranteed to be 5-4 after Buffalo.

Not because of Moore.  Because of Zach.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

So Moore is some sacrificial hero saying what no one else is saying?  I don't buy it.

Garret Wilson and his 6 for 115, he should be beaking off.

Hey, I am no great believer in Zac Wilson he is not playing very good but the team is 5-3 now.  There is a time and a place to do things and when the team was 5-2 and finally winning some games that is the exact worst time to start causing trouble, right or not.

Unless a WR goes to about one of 5 teams in this league you are going to have complaints about the Qbing.  There are a lot of poor QBs around.

That’s right and he’s not doing himself any favors and increasing his trade values by being known as a whining crybaby seriously he isn’t anything that special who would really give up too much for him?

2 minutes ago, Paradis said:

https://voca.ro/1ewWe2kdr6Ty

beginning of the end. 

Could all be 100% correct.  My comment stands.  No one else is going to the extent he is going and he simply has no moral authority to do so.

Come on you know how it works, 2nd year guys who have not done much in this league don't get to take people to task.

The team was 5-2 and he got mad, because he was not getting the touches or the yards.

I have no doubt you are right about the coaches, nfl coaches stink when it comes to handling QBS they stink, almost all of them do.  They all totally fear losing a QB if they ever actually take them to task for anything.  Totally faulty thinking.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Elijah Moore is 2 years into a league where the average career length is less than 3 years 

He does not believe the qb can deliver and no one else does either 

Moore is looking at trying to get a 2nd contract with virtually no statistics to support him. Robby Anderson, toolbag he may be,  at least had a body of work. Moore doesn't. In fact no WR on this team does. Essentially he;s worse than Darnold.  And that's because Wilson sucks and cannot get the ball to WRs. Look, the guy cannot even hit gimme dumpoffs to RBs. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Could all be 100% correct.  My comment stands.  No one else is going to the extent he is going and he simply has no moral authority to do so.

Come on you know how it works, 2nd year guys who have not done much in this league don't get to take people to task.

The team was 5-2 and he got mad, because he was not getting the touches or the yards.

I have no doubt you are right about the coaches, nfl coaches stink when it comes to handling QBS they stink, almost all of them do.  They all totally fear losing a QB if they ever actually take them to task for anything.  Totally faulty thinking.

No I think it’s the exact opposite dude. It’s management 101. It’s the leaders responsibilities to manage the team in a way where this kind of stuff doesn’t happen.

This isn’t an outlier. You don’t tell an executive Director “sorry it’s the guys on the front lines fault for the company‘s financial stress”…. it’s up to leadership to make decisions and manage the team to succeed. They’re not doing it. Elijah‘s behaviour starts with them first

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Amazingly JFM has strongly contribute to us losing 2 games yet the coaching staff loves him while Elijah who certainly should have conducted himself differently, is complaining about Zack and the game plan / play calling .....the same things we are bitching about and can see. and hes made out to be the bad guy.

Your post is a bit confusing.

Who is making Moore out to be a bad guy? The coaching staff? 

How do you know the coaching staff love JFM? The CS say they love Moore.

39 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the Jamal Adams blueprint 

Everyone praised jd for this amazing trade but it set up a bad precident that the front office will trade you when you tweet hard enough 

Adams got everything he wanted. No it is not the right thing to do but the Jets have a history of rewarding bad behavior 

JD will trade anyone if the right offer comes along. Two 1st rounders for a box safety is a ridiculous offer. I'm willing to bet that if anyone offers up two 1st for Moore, he's gone.

Keeping a player who is no longer interested in being with a team can be very difficult. Is it worth the effort? I'll take two 1st rounders any day of the week.

40 minutes ago, fullblast said:

I’m starting to side with Team Moore

Doesn't matter how the QB plays, Moore is really showing that 'team' means nothing to him. This is a guy who fell to the second round of the draft, had a good stretch for a few games then got hurt.

Not sure what's not working with the O (yes, I know, lack of talent at QB is part of it), but if you have an open receiver, you throw to them, period. Zack is not good enough to play with a WR playing decoy all game long...

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The last 2 games he was targeted once I saw him running a lot of support routes today and I also saw him open but Zach can't step into the pocket because he never ever does hes worse than Darnold

at this point in time, I think Sam would be better...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Paradis said:

No I think it’s the exact opposite dude. It’s management 101. It’s the leaders responsibilities to manage the team in a way where this kind of stuff doesn’t happen.

This isn’t an outlier. You don’t tell an executive Director “sorry it’s the guys on the front lines fault for the company‘s financial stress”…. it’s up to leadership to make decisions and manage the team to succeed. They’re not doing it. Elijah‘s behaviour starts with them first

Well since you are doing the real world thing.  What happens to the guy who comes in 6 months on the job and starts making demands and big issues in front of everyone with both leadership and the employees they are talking about sitting there, all the while when the company is doing well?

And no this new guy is not some top earner or some guy who has shown he is totally valuable to the team.

There are always issues in work places with other employees, you wince and deal with them and do your best.

I do not disagree with you about the way the QB is playing, I am not disagreeing with you about how the coaches are handling things, I am disagreeing with you in how the player should deal with it.

• Upvote 1

Just now, oatmeal said:

Moore is overrated AF but I can understand his frustration with the terrible pampered QB

I agree and while his delivery is terrible I sense a guy who is so frustrated that he just let it out and didn’t care.

Reading between the lines you get the sense that there are real problems in the locker room and saleh knows he has to address.

seeing what we see now I am guessing Moore let go on lafleur about he qb and lafleur prob told him just do your job or along those lines.

I think it is coming unglued for zach

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

14 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Denzel Mims showed more today than Moore has all season. I’ve had enough of Moore - the rest of the WRs don’t seem to have such a problem 

Mims made a catch.   Wow.  Then had three Pats miss tackles which should have been a five yard gain.   Look, I'm happy for Mims.  But let's not make like he had a lights out game.  He didn't.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Well since you are doing the real world thing.  What happens to the guy who comes in 6 months on the job and starts making demands and big issues in front of everyone with both leadership and the employees they are talking about sitting there, all the while when the company is doing well?

And no this new guy is not some top earner or some guy who has shown he is totally valuable to the team.

There are always issues in work places with other employees, you wince and deal with them and do your best.

I do not disagree with you about the way the QB is playing, I am not disagreeing with you about how the coaches are handling things, I am disagreeing with you in how the player should deal with it.

Well when it’s the second guy in two years to have issues with the way he’s being used and not getting the ball… And your supervisor is consistently blind to the issues as they arise… All roads lead to they haven’t made adjustments with Zack or at the position. No matter how you slice it it’s only a matter of time with guys like Moore, Mims, and Wilson on deck. The same things that make them really good at this can sometimes make them high maintenance. It’s not shocking to me

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Mims made a catch.   Wow.  Then had three Pats miss tackles which should have been a five yard gain.   Look, I'm happy for Mims.  But let's not make like he had a lights out game.  He didn't.

It was the most amazing play I’ve seen this year and you need new glasses. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

How do you show something when you're regularly open and the QB either doesn't see you, or chooses not to throw to you?

I choose to believe that if he this phenom who was a victim of being ignored, he would’ve broken through at least once this season. Garrett Wilson has done it twice

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I agree and while his delivery is terrible I sense a guy who is so frustrated that he just let it out and didn’t care.

Reading between the lines you get the sense that there are real problems in the locker room and saleh knows he has to address.

seeing what we see now I am guessing Moore let go on lafleur about he qb and lafleur prob told him just do your job or along those lines.

I think it is coming unglued for zach

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

It was the most amazing play I’ve seen this year and you need new glasses. 

Stop it.   The first Pat missed an easy tackle.   That's what the NFL has become, a bunch of scrub players who can't do the basics like tackle.  Every team.  Best thing the NFL could do to boost overall play is lose 10 teams and players on them.  This would immediately elevate the level of play.  Will that ever happen?   Don't make me laugh. 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

I hope Zach gets hit by a bus. Otherwise he starts the rest of this season and next.

What an effing loser!  

Deer in headlights.

I mean wislon sucks but the only loser here is the one hoping harm on another person over a game . Good day sir.