Wilson bashers.... edit: wilson is ass!!

neckdemon

Fantastic win! This was by far the best game plan Lafleur has come up with for Wilson so far, and Wilson consistently executed.  Still missed a few easy throws, but made good decisions every time he needed to.  THIS is how he has to play consistently to be considered a legit franchise QB!

Statement win for sure!

Wasn't expecting this at all so I'm gonna go enjoy it now and so should everyone else! LFG!

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Let's not get carried away here.  Zach was solid but certainly didn't carry the team.  And on the game winning drive, it was almost entirely runs (though Zach did make a good pass to Mimsy).  

image.png.950433c96534e6e179c1ed2aa9c386dd.png

at no point did i say he willed the team to victory. but he played pretty well. a lot better than josh allen did anyway. no one is anointing him the next peyton manning....just that he served up crow to all his bashers this week. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Let's not get carried away here.  Zach was solid but certainly didn't carry the team.  And on the game winning drive, it was almost entirely runs (though Zach did make a good pass to Mimsy).  

This is the correct take. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Stats don’t look amazing but he completed 72% and he didn’t backpedal like normal. He looked poised and confident. He looked like a completely different QB today.

against a top 3 defense in the league. this was a good game. he played very well. like you said he looked like a completely different guy out there

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I mean he was running the offense very well.  He may not have the flashy stats but he was very good today against a team that everyone thinks will for sure at least get to the SB.  It’s ok to be feeling good about ZW

RIDICULOUS.

I am one of the most VOCAL Zach-deniers.  The kid played a solid game.  One bad mistake (fumble) but the defense saved his ass.   He then went and drove them down the field.

He had a few errand passes, and still needs to learn he doesn't have to throw the fastball every time.

He played a solid game.  Mike Lafleur actually called a great game for him.

If Zach can play like that almost every week, I will turn into a Zach believer.  Today was a great start at doing so.  Lets see what he does in New England.  

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jets723 said:

I mean he was running the offense very well.  He may not have the flashy stats but he was very good today against a team that everyone thinks will for sure at least get to the SB.  It’s ok to be feeling good about ZW

I don't disagree.  I was happy with the way he played today too.  But I still wouldn't describe the way he played as "great".

Just now, CanadaSteve said:

RIDICULOUS.

I am one of the most VOCAL Zach-deniers.  The kid played a solid game.  One bad mistake (fumble) but the defense saved his ass.   He then went and drove them down the field.

He had a few errand passes, and still needs to learn he doesn't have to throw the fastball every time.

He played a great game.  Mike Lafleur actually called a good game for him.

If Zach can play like that almost every week, I will turn into a Zach believer.  Today was a great start at doing so.  Lets see what he does in New England.  

Solid: definitely

Great: no

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Have critiqued Zach hard.  Extremely excited about his play today.

He generated HOPE that he can be the guy by not doing the things that have been extremely concerning in his first 5 games of 2022.

For the first time this season it feels like he managed a complete game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

9 minutes ago, Corn said:

This is disrespectful to the rest of the team. disrespecting the running game the defensive line the defense.That's who won this game!

Unbelievably great game but All Zac did was not screw up.

The respect card pulled to dis Zach.   You better hide your mama.