MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Where is your @Fidelio F'n Jet t-shirt? 

I am continuing to put my money where my mouth is.  Facing the fantasy playoffs I am starting Mike White and my opponent Josh Allen.  So far he has outscored Mahomes and Carr head-to-head and both weeks he outscored my alternatives (Brady and Dak).  

Don’t sass me. I named my first child Michael White Shane.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Everyone needs to watch the Baltimore Pittsburgh game this week.  The QB I have targeted all along to add to White and Wilson for the Jets will be staring for Baltimore.  Tyler Huntley.

How are you targeting him?  He is restricted and I assume he is going back to Baltimore.  He was a 2020 UDFA.  I think you'll have to wait a year.

29 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

How are you targeting him?  He is restricted and I assume he is going back to Baltimore.  He was a 2020 UDFA.  I think you'll have to wait a year.

I was under the impression he was a FA, Just have to wait i year i suppose but someone could trade for him before that.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

I was under the impression he was a FA, Just have to wait i year i suppose but someone could trade for him before that.

He will be an RFA.  I guess it depends what tender the Ravens give him, but basically he will be in the same boat as Mike White last offseason, except White was a 5th, so the original round tender had some meaning.  Huntley was an UDFA, so it would be either the 1st, 2nd round tender (highly unlikely) or the right of first refusal tender.  Anyway, unlikely he shakes free this year.  Why do you want to target him?  Seems like more of a running QB, and as I said in the other thread, I am not sure these guys value that.  If they did Streveler honestly is not that bad an option.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

He will be an RFA.  I guess it depends what tender the Ravens give him, but basically he will be in the same boat as Mike White last offseason, except White was a 5th, so the original round tender had some meaning.  Huntley was an UDFA, so it would be either the 1st, 2nd round tender (highly unlikely) or the right of first refusal tender.  Anyway, unlikely he shakes free this year.  Why do you want to target him?  Seems like more of a running QB, and as I said in the other thread, I am not sure these guys value that.  If they did Streveler honestly is not that bad an option.  

Of what I've seen he is Mike White but can run. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, football guy said:

Idk what you're trying to do here. What you think or say about me carries about this much weight ? 

It's very simple: if you're going to slander and troll someone on the internet for no apparent reason, put your name on it and be prepared to act the same way in real life. Most of us are local and surely tailgate the home games; just be accountable and consistent for what you say and how you act whether its on the internet or in real life. That's my perspective and your lecturing won't change it, so good day 

Oh the old I’ll see you at the tailgate, what kind of loser says that ?

@Mogglez

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

Huntley can play and the ravens aren’t keeping both him and Jackson.  For a 2nd rd pick that’s very reasonable 

18 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’m just gonna say it: Berrios threw that game because he loves Zach Wilson and Berrios should face jail time.

I said the same thing to my son while we were watching the game. I swear you can read berrios lips as the he drops the pass saying "I love you zachy..."

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Barton said:

Mike: What do you think of Wilson?

Namath:.......hesitates to answer for 5 seconds.....well uh........Wilson needs some work......he does have quick feet tho.........but he justifiably lost his job to White......

Sheesh

Lol that was a very awkward segment. 

2 hours ago, Barton said:

Namath:.......hesitates to answer for 5 seconds.....well uh........Wilson needs some work......he does have quick feet tho.........but he justifiably lost his job to White......

Sheesh

LOL

I started listening to this yesterday but got interrupted 

Didn’t make it to that part

Thanks for sharing ?

Pretty good synopsis on White from Greg Cosell. 

Nice perspective there. One of the things I like about White is that he beats the rush with his arm and not his legs which is a much more consistent solution. He’s shown solid pocket awareness thus far, and many want to knock him for not being “tested” by real pressure yet but the reality is his style of play is a big part of WHY he isn’t facing constant pressure.
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Barton said:

Sheesh

BINGO!

He had nicer things to say about Daniel Jones.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

If Mike White wants to earn a starting job in the NFL, his play today will go a long way to earning (or eliminating) that opportunity.

Close will not cut it.  Only a win will.

He HAS earned a starting job Fish, he's earned it by performance, the way an NFL player is SUPPOSED to become a starter in THIS league, not the way that Zach Wilson became the Jets starting Quarterback, by being anointed starter because of where he was positioned in the draft.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

He HAS earned a starting job Fish, he's earned it by performance, the way an NFL player is SUPPOSED to become a starter in THIS league, not the way that Zach Wilson became the Jets starting Quarterback, by being anointed starter because of where he was positioned in the draft.

Yeah his 2-3 NFL record with 8 tds and 10 ints screams he has earned it by performance.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1