MIKE WHITE

T0mShane

23 minutes ago, JiFields said:

I love Arby's.  My driver cover is Arby's curly fries and I would love to have your balls in my face, which Arby's would you like to meet at? 

Haha!! I was just being random when I said Arby’s. The balls in the face was the important part. My anniversary was yesterday so now that that’s over I’m free to share my balls again. 

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Haha!! I was just being random when I said Arby’s. The balls in the face was the important part. My anniversary was yesterday so now that that’s over I’m free to share my balls again. 

You can dip those bad boys in the cheddar on my Beef'n Cheddar and lets party!

• Post of the Week 2

6 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

Oh, this explains why Arby’s was top of mind.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, bonkertons said:

This is some caveman sh*t, my dude.  Relax a little.  Not everything has to be so serious.  We get it, you're a manly man.  

I am anti-keyboard warrior and anti-troll. I am not the "bigger man" to just ignore it and unfortunately I am not going to change. I'd have a lot more respect for sh*t-talkers who put their name on it. Hopefully the unwarranted attacks just stop. I won't hold my breath

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Can I ask you a question, not sure if you can answer - or if I'm completely off.

My biggest concern with Zach - long term.  He seems unwilling, too often, to climb the pocket or take a big hit while throwing.   Seems to me the games where he is stepping up and opening himself up to hits are the games he plays the best.  He'll have one game, like Buffalo where he stood in the pocket, climbed it and played steady, high completion% football.

But then the next week he just seems afraid to climb the pocket or frankly, even throw the ball at all.  Guys are open and he seems to not trust his own eyes - is that because his feet are off?  Is that a concern too?

Am I off, or is there something there? 

Thanks again for your input - I do appreciate you bringing us this -  

I don't think he's afraid to do it because he has done it. I think this has more to do with the types of defenses he faces and trying to over anticipate their moves. When he plays a defense like the Bills who are extremely talented but don't do much to confuse you, I think he ironically feels more at ease because he knows what to expect, which allows him to play within the offense more. He's not second guessing everything. When he plays a defense that's more confusing, I think he's worrying about things like a delayed blitz, or someone dropping into a zone when he's not expecting/seeing it, and when you combine those things with being late on a sloppy drop, he bails out to improvise because he feels more comfortable doing it... it allows him to reassess the field and throw from a base he's more comfortable throwing from. Problem is you don't have guys running wide open in the NFL and defenses are going to close in much faster than they do in college. It seems to me he's worrying about what they're trying to do to him too much when he should be worrying about what we're trying to do to them

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

So, at what point are you going to realize that we all break chops… in gentlemanly fashion, but you act like a douche and provoke. You’re literally describing yourself.

Season 2 Pointing GIF by NBC

I'm good with breaking chops. I think what happened on Sunday was a lot more than breaking chops, and in hindsight maybe you weren't privy to it. You digging a few pages back and quoting it seemed like you were trying to provoke, which naturally I will always respond to as I've shown 

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I hear there's a possibility of a JN rumble. It's been a couple years since I kicked someones ass on Christmas.

I'm in.

Just drop me in the middle of the scrum and unless you want a fat lip back off. If you don't back off then I hope you're hungry because I'll be serving up knuckle sandwiches.

With melted cheddar? If so, I'm IN baby!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

I hear there's a possibility of a JN rumble. It's been a couple years since I kicked someones ass on Christmas.

I'm in.

Just drop me in the middle of the scrum and unless you want a fat lip back off. If you don't back off then I hope you're hungry because I'll be serving up knuckle sandwiches.

oh hells yes..rumble Im in...just give me the wheres/when/and who side im on

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pac said:

I'm in.

Can we be greasers?!?!?

• Haha 1

Honestly I just want to win. I didn't think I cared that much for this year, and wanted Zach to develop, but unsure if he CAN develop by getting game reps if his fundamentals are off. If him playing the rest of this year means he is Josh Allen for ten years, then i could stomach it better. Obviously the Jets coaching staff is not seeing it. That being said, I could see them rehabbing during camp and throwing him out there next year again, if he isn't mentally broken. 

4 hours ago, football guy said:

I'm good with breaking chops. I think what happened on Sunday was a lot more than breaking chops, and in hindsight maybe you weren't privy to it. You digging a few pages back and quoting it seemed like you were trying to provoke, which naturally I will always respond to as I've shown 

Bro, you sound like a complete head case. It’s the internet.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pac said:

I'm in.

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

I mean, it’s so hilariously ironic you want for it to be a shtick. Out of pity.

Personally, I'm scared.  He sent me a link to some site where he made a picture collage of him and his boy friends and he looks quite tough.  I offered sex, he denied, wanted a fight, I'm to scared though.  Kinda scared to show up to a JN tailgate now too.  He's going to be there playing chin music on half the posters and I for one, would much rather hang out w/ @Creepy Lurker at Arby's.

• Haha 4