Crazy stat for Garrett Wilson and Elijah Moore

jetstream23

22 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I wanted Elijah off the team when he requested the trade and now I’m like 85% completely forgiving him. 

More importantly, I have forgiven you and everyone else for the impetuous, judgemental nonsense takes you all had when Elijah and Ape were right all along.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

If you took all of the defenses Zach faced .. added up their rankings ... That sum total may reach the ranking of defense the bears fielded last week. They had literally zero defensive back end. But keep erecting that statue.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Thumb Down 5
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

Only hope is ZW can sit learn and come somewhat serviceable in the future. He’s an utter disaster at this point. I think the biggest disappointment is he is not well liked in the locker room( not saying he is dis liked but he’s definitely not loved) and that is something that is attainable even with his sub par play. 

From year to year you never know what you’re gonna get in football, our defense next year might not be as good as it has shown these past few months. Who knows. Like it or not but it’s all on Mike White now 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

His actions were immature and misguided. We just need to hope he grows and learns from them. But at the save time I’m 100% rooting for the kid and don’t really care about what happen more concerned about what’s gonna happen next.

Agreed. Don’t think he has to be banished. And people definitely should forgive if he has learned. Still didn’t make him right in that situation. 
On that note. Good for him to persevere through some pretty stupid comments and then some piling on from fans and the media 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Agreed. Don’t think he has to be banished. And people definitely should forgive if he has learned. Still didn’t make him right in that situation. 
On that note. Good for him to persevere through some pretty stupid comments and then some piling on from fans and the media 

Well said. Yet, I can’t help but get juiced every time that kid catches a pass, kid literally does  this when he catches the ball. 

9C65F0D0-84F7-4113-A459-BCF54B835A22.gif

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

His actions were immature and misguided. We just need to hope he grows and learns from them. But at the save time I’m 100% rooting for the kid and don’t really care about what happen more concerned about what’s gonna happen next.
Hard to really guage it ... I can see this going any number of ways. There may be some team that sees the massive upside willing to deal a 1st and 2nd for him and then JD will have no choice.

He could sit the rest of the year and become a destroyer during training camp.

He could come back soon and flame out.

He could return and play well.

He could never see the football field again.

.... Mike White ran into a buzzsaw after last year's Cincinnati game ... Zach got humiliated by Belichik....

At least Saleh has been consistent.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

More importantly, I have forgiven you and everyone else for the impetuous, judgemental nonsense takes you all had when Elijah and Ape were right all along.

The way Moore handled himself was unequivocally unacceptable.  He is a piece of the TEAM, and there are a plethora of other ways he could have conducted himself.  The worst possible way was the way he did.

Compound that with the huge step he could have taken by falling on his sword and simply acknowledging it and apologizing.  Maybe he did, I don't know, but a simple acknowledgment to the TEAM would have washed all away.  

No Excuse.

Don't get me wrong, Zach Wildon is horrendous.

• Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I'm rooting for him as well.  But as others have said, he was 100% wrong in how he handled the situation.  Let's also not overlook the fact that he still only had a 35% snap count, 4 more snaps than Mims.  Meanwhile, GW had 83%, Corey Davis 68 coming off an injury.  

We should just create one post titled “Zach Wilson: Colossal Bust” where everyone can reiterate in thoughts, feelings, and stats that Zach Wilson is a colossal bust.   We can blame injuries, coaching, playing too soon, weak college schedule, the o line, and Milfs.  It will be therapeutic.  Of course there would only be 4 remaining posts on the site but at least we could read those without hearing how Zach wilson sucks.   Team is 7-4 with a great defense, improving HC, and new improved offense led a a new starting QB.  We have had one of the best drafts in out history with 4 or 5 rookies contributing in a big way, and all we or the media want to discuss is one flame out bust of a draft pick.   I really don’t get it.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

A 1:2 punch at receiver is a must for any successful offense and EM & GW have that ability with quality QB play

Diggs & Davis in Buffalo

Hill & Waddle in Miami

Deebo & Aiyuk - exceptional running game

Chase & Higgins in Cincy

KC is one of the few teams without a clear #1 WR but Kelce is a monster! Exceptional QB

CeeDee is missing that other stud on the other side. That’s why they want OBJ

Seattle with DK & Lockett

• Upvote 1