<<<<<<< Jets vs Dolphins -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

So I was very worried all year that Ruckert was going to be a miss due to his lack of PT.

Then I see what he does today from a blocking standpoint and don’t understand how MLF, who had came from a world with Juszcyk, couldn’t figure out how to involve him more as a Hback/FB Swiss Army knife.  

He doesn’t know how to utilize talent. There’s just so much evidence. Unless it’s smacking him in the face like GW or Breece. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Coaching matters.   The Jets coaches suck baboon nuts.  It’s worth seeing how Zach looks with good coaches.  

Looking forward to all the good coaches breaking down Douglas’ door for a shot at building their programs around Zach Wilson

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Haven’t seen one person say Zach was good. Because he was bad. Very bad. But fans can also wonder how much of that terrible play was caused by sh*tty coaching and development 

Or you can say the same thing about crappy QB play hamstringing the OC play calls. Let’s remember that MFW who a lot of people were clamoring for moved the offense 

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Haven’t seen one person say Zach was good. Because he was bad. Very bad. But fans can also wonder how much of that terrible play was caused by sh*tty coaching and development 

The fact that he's horrific at the most basic fundamentals that he should've already mastered back in HS is the fault of absolutely no one but Wilson.  That's the real difference.

Has nothing to do with how terrible everyone else is at their jobs.

Just now, T0mShane said:

You can’t teach courage.

Agreed. Don’t think he could live up to his draft status or even be a functioning QB1 in this league after what we have seen. But you’re telling me honestly if he’s got a competent CS were comparing him to Ryan Leaf?  I guess it doesn’t really matter. But the pass the OC got all year is mind boggling. Every player has regressed 

• Upvote 2