Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

Just now, Maxta_p said:

everyone in here loosing their minds like aaron rogers is the last possible option for qb. There are other free agent qbs. Lamar is absolutely not off the table. Also watching some Jeff tape I would be fine with him as a bridge qb

Who the hell is Jeff Tape

• Haha 1

What if this is all just an elaborate ruse by the front office and ownership to show that they tried to upgrade the QB room but ultimately had to settle on a backup tier QB who would then be in a competition with Wilson? That's one way to guarantee Wilson plays next year.

• Haha 1

Just now, choon328 said:

What if this is all just an elaborate ruse by the front office and ownership to show that they tried to upgrade the QB room but ultimately had to settle on a backup tier QB who would then be in a competition with Wilson? That's one way to guarantee Wilson plays next year.

IBold strategy pulling a ruse that guarantees your unemployment in 9 months.

hello tom brady my name is Joe Douglass how would you like to come to the jets and play for us for the next two years-I am in desperation mode as I cant imagine having Zach "no game" Wilson as our starter next year- I know you are near 100 and many feel you washed out last year but even if you lost your hands in a tragic accident you still play 100x better than "my guy" Zach

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, choon328 said:

This has been Dolans trick 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

I forget.. can someone tell me again.. if it's White smoke then it means Rodgers is hallucinating that he is a harbor town in Maine that catches flying walrusses for fun and profit, but if it's black smoke then what does that mean?

Black smoke means Rodgers killed the pope. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Maxta_p said:

everyone in here loosing their minds like aaron rogers is the last possible option for qb. There are other free agent qbs. Lamar is absolutely not off the table. Also watching some Jeff tape I would be fine with him as a bridge qb

It’s totally reasonable for the ugliest girl in school to worry she may not get a prom date 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

50 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

He was hurt against us right? and had no options to help him on offense right? Oh and we won the game because breece Hall was going crazy runing for 6 a touch right?

That week 18 game rogers has 17 passing plays and was a very one dimensional game plan. Not trying to make excused but that was off 4 straight wins against better teams but Det shut them down all game. It happens. They didn't lose cause rogers was not rogers, they had a crappy team and bad game plan it happen every week in the NFL.

ALl Im saying is that Rogers talant is one of the best and you cant take that away from him till he actually loses a step. Or at least shouldn't. 

Youu have some merit not trying to dismiss your point completely, but good QB had bad games all the time doesnt mean he still isnt great QB.

You accused me of not watching the games

I want you to sit there and watch this - how the GB season ended 

and tell me Rodgers' decline isn't real 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jets and Redskins said:

He coming 17 or 18 is Announcement. If not I think they have to over pay lamer. 

When you decided which teams to root for did you purposely pick the two teams with the worst owners, or is that just a coincidence?