Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You didn't phrase this in the form of an answer.  Poor form dude.

FIXED - And you know he's the co-host on his first show back on Jeopardy.

Ok Folks now time for The daily Double. This QB is the greatest QB of all time.....And I do mean of all time that didn't cheat. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I hope I'm wrong about this and you stick this up my giggy for the rest of time. But as a Jets fan, you don't feel the slightest pang of anxiety counting all these chickens before they've hatched?

Wait is your fear that the deal isn't done or is it your fear that it IS?

I of course have a tinge of anxiety that the deal won't get done somehow.  But I have zero anxiety about the idea of Aaron Rodgers being the next Jet QB.  Go big or go home.  I want a QB capable of getting this team a division title.  He could crash and burn but Jimmy Garoppolo was never getting this team there in this division.  And lord knows the Jets can't seem to draft a QB, so....

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

When he leads the jets over the chiefs at jetlife stadium, and the jetnation outing is there to celebrate as he leads the jets to first place in the division, a lot of y’all gonna look real cognitively challenged in the necro threads lol 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Why did AR go on this guy's show? WTF.  He's way to classy for this fool.

Probably because he's not a phony like the rest of the national media that will willingly throw you under the bus after being friendly to your face all to spin a false narrative for clicks, views, retweets etc...

• Upvote 2

He wants to be a Jet but he’s not.

it’s out of his hands. How much compensation do the Jets give up vs how much GB is willing to accept. Right now GB has the power to delay the signing and most likely screw up free agency for the Jets with an unsettled QB situation . Not optimal

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cyberjet said:

it’s out of his hands. How much compensation do the Jets give up vs how much GB is willing to accept. Right now GB has the power to delay the signing and most likely screw up free agency for the Jets with an unsettled QB situation . Not optimal

Packers have no leverage and have decision to make themselves.  They need to free up coin for free agents too and Rodgers' presence holds that up.

Deal will happen soon.  This won't drag into the summer.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Cyberjet said:

At this point, it’s in everyone’s best interest for the trade to get done 

there’s no going back now 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I hope I'm wrong about this and you stick this up my giggy for the rest of time. But as a Jets fan, you don't feel the slightest pang of anxiety counting all these chickens before they've hatched?

As a man that enjoys a delicious egg, no, I do not. 

• Haha 1