Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

5 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I love that Rodgers is so good at QB that the Armchair Quarterbacks were forced to and go out and get degrees in Armchair Psychology.

Don't underestimate the Armchair University Department of Psychology.  They know the destructive forces some narcissists can deliver and what they like.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Ok trying to think if I were in his shoes how would I be feeling…

Im a legend in Green Bay, I could end it here and just live my life. 
But I could go to NY and show these idiots everywhere I got a lot left and can even turn the Jets into an elite team. But then again, I gotta go through camp and all that bullsh*t. But I do get 60 million so there’s that. 
Honestly the thrill of turning a bad team into something really good would attract me. I’m back in!

Welcome Home GIF

• Haha 2

If this is the drama on his decision to sign or not, can you image what it will be like if he does chose to play for the Jets, the circus will certainly be back town. If signing Carr was a certain option and we chose not to do, it will just be another continuing nightmare for this Jets organization.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

Aaron has an ego, we all do to some extent. We all want to be courted, feel like we are wanted. Green Bay is trying to toss him out with the bath water for Love.

I think Rodgers is smitten. The last time this guy was pissed off at the Packers he won back to back MVPs with our OC. 

LETS GET THIS DONE!

This is a good point 

It has to hurt the way greenbay is tossing him but the way our organization and players are making him feel wanted, has to have him a little weak in the knees 

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Ok trying to think if I were in his shoes how would I be feeling…

Im a legend in Green Bay, I could end it here and just live my life. 
But I could go to NY and show these idiots everywhere I got a lot left and can even turn the Jets into an elite team. But then again, I gotta go through camp and all that bullsh*t. But I do get 60 million so there’s that. 
Honestly the thrill of turning a bad team into something really good would attract me. I’m back in!

I mean.. you're probably better at QB than Zach so we've got that going for us..

• Haha 1