Jimmy Garoppolo can’t pass a physical

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And that next man up is....

*** Checks Notes ***

Brian Hoyer.

Next up is Aiden O’Connell - Brian Hoyer as old as A Rodgers without any talent.   They drafted him ( AOC) because he nice fit for McDaniel system .   Let the rookie play , as he going to have to play at some point with Jimmy G.   ( a given).   He has all the pieces on offense - one top rbs, Wr in the game, might even gave better Te room this year , and offense line that a lot better than people give them.    They could score on will with scrub like j Stidham at Qb against one best defenses in the NFL the niners. 

• WTF? 1

13 hours ago, Warfish said:

Gonna be alot of Jets Fans for you to hate as well, since no small amount of them also made a similar change of opinion after the deal happened.

Start with every guy here at JN who didn't want Rodgers, or didn't want to give up a #1 for Rodgers, or give up as much as we did for Rodgers, and/or wanted someone else.

Enjoy all the hate, I guess.

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Warfish said:

Gonna be alot of Jets Fans for you to hate as well, since no small amount of them also made a similar change of opinion after the deal happened.

Start with every guy here at JN who didn't want Rodgers, or didn't want to give up a #1 for Rodgers, or give up as much as we did for Rodgers, and/or wanted someone else.

It's true I do hate about 75 percent of Jets fans I mean most of you dipsh*ts thought Wilson throwing balls ten feet over receivers heads was awesome stuff and Derek Carr is Joe Montana. lol

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Next up is Aiden O’Connell - Brian Hoyer as old as A Rodgers without any talent.   They drafted him ( AOC) because he nice fit for McDaniel system .   Let the rookie play , as he going to have to play at some point with Jimmy G.   ( a given).   He has all the pieces on offense - one top rbs, Wr in the game, might even gave better Te room this year , and offense line that a lot better than people give them.    They could score on will with scrub like j Stidham at Qb against one best defenses in the NFL the niners. 

Thank you, Dave Zeigler. Thank you! 

:)

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, nycdan said:

So to sum up this thread...

• If Jimmy G is ready to go Week 1, Raiders Super Bowl.
  • If Jimmy G is not ready to go Week 1, Raiders Super Bowl.

There, saved you all serious time.  You're welcome.

AOC is the next BP.

Too bad the rest of the Raiders team <<< 49ers surrounding cast.

3 hours ago, nycdan said:

So to sum up this thread...

• If Jimmy G is ready to go Week 1, Raiders Super Bowl.
  • If Jimmy G is not ready to go Week 1, Raiders Super Bowl.

There, saved you all serious time.  You're welcome.

No the Raiders season will come down to their defense .   The Raiders will score on any defense , and that includes the Jets( everyone stays healthy this is easy top five offense) .   I don’t care whose behind center at Qb, No way I can tell you how this young defense going to do.      Most of the young players this is their second year in Patrick Graham defense .( should be a lot better than learning a new defense last year.    Have to see this defense perform before you can make any claim.  ( counting on a lot rookies and second year players ) This defense just has to be average and they are going to win a lot of games .  

• WTF? 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You said that last year and then went and downgraded at QB.  

The Raiders were 11 in offense that’s without Hunter Renfrow ( one best slot receiver in the game) , and Darren Waller one top three Tes in the game missing majority of the season.  Derek Carr first year in Josh Mcdaniels system didn’t have a good year .   ( he crapped the bed and Davante Adams knew he didn’t have it.   Both H Renfrow ( will be traded to free up money to get another defensive player ) and Darren Waller are gone but both positions are probably upgraded.          Lost Waller and F Moreau .   Have M Mayer ( think going to be awesome day one as receiver) but going to need to work on his blocking.  Oj Howard is devastating blocker ( a lot Raiders are underestimating and can easy threaten the seam what Mcdaniels  ask his Te to do )  Gives the Raiders nice one two punch that can block and catch the ball effectively .   Austin Hooper who a lot Raiders see playing with Mayer .   I see him the third Te.   Jesper Horsted will be fourth Te D Waller has missed so many games the last two years that if you aren’t available than what good are you.  Jimmy G a lot better than Carr throwing to middle of the field than carr was. 

9 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders were 11 in offense that’s without Hunter Renfrow ( one best slot receiver in the game) , and Darren Waller one top three Tes in the game missing majority of the season.  Derek Carr first year in Josh Mcdaniels system didn’t have a good year .   ( he crapped the bed and Davante Adams knew he didn’t have it.   Both H Renfrow ( will be traded to free up money to get another defensive player ) and Darren Waller are gone but both positions are probably upgraded.          Lost Waller and F Moreau .   Have M Mayer ( think going to be awesome day one as receiver) but going to need to work on his blocking.  Oj Howard is devastating blocker ( a lot Raiders are underestimating and can easy threaten the seam what Mcdaniels  ask his Te to do )  Gives the Raiders nice one two punch that can block and catch the ball effectively .   Austin Hooper who a lot Raiders see playing with Mayer .   I see him the third Te.   Jesper Horsted will be fourth Te D Waller has missed so many games the last two years that if you aren’t available than what good are you.  Jimmy G a lot better than Carr throwing to middle of the field than carr was. 

This is a lot of words to avoid acknowledging the Raiders were 11th in offense last year THEN downgraded to a worse and oft-injured QB.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

As an owner he can't be added to the roster without all 32 owners in the league approving it

Yes if he was part time owner .  It hasn’t been approved till October . So the Raiders and Tom Brady have till October to decide what they will do.  If he withdraws it by October then he’s good to go.    They should know by than what’s going on with Jimmy G .

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Haha , good!!

No Tom Brady isn’t a part time owner yet .  That meeting takes place in October his approval . So they have till October to figure out what they want to do.   IF Jimmy G hurt by then , they just pull his part time owner position for this year..    he’s free to sign with the Raiders .     Tom Brady back and you see him week 10.  

15 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

No Tom Brady isn’t a part time owner yet .  That meeting takes place in October his approval . So they have till October to figure out what they want to do.   IF Jimmy G hurt by then , they just pull his part time owner position for this year..    he’s free to sign with the Raiders .     Tom Brady back and you see him week 10.  

Haha, fingers crossed! 

Remember who the goat is , and it’s not a Rodgers .    Tom Brady 3-1 lifetime against a Rodgers .   Might be 4-1 after week 10.  Just saying . 
Put the ******* crack pipe down. Raiders are going to blow this year. And Brady is beyond washed.
  • Upvote 2

Brady is getting paid 900 trillion dollars to work 10 hours a week, but he’s going to give that up , and an ownership stake in an NFL team to take hits for the raiders for 5 weeks and then re re re retire. 

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

I hope to God this happens then the Jets beat  the living hell out of him , bruise his voice box so he can’t ever call signals on the field or be an announcer for football games on Fox. Finally be rid of this prich never to be heard again 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders will score on any defense...   I don’t care whose behind center at Qb, 

You have had some bold takes in the past, and it's all fun, but this is truly the dumbest take I've seen from you...ever.  If you can't see how incredibly wrong this is, then there is no hope for you.  You are basically saying your offensive skill players are so good that current-day Ryan Leaf could take the field and run up the score.

• Haha 2

On 5/28/2023 at 12:13 PM, undertow said:

Eisens pivot from 3 months of Aaron Rodgers slander to fanboy has made me hate him....like a lot of these guys they have become insufferable over the past 3 years or so.

On 5/28/2023 at 8:03 PM, Warfish said:

On 5/28/2023 at 10:11 PM, Doggin94it said:

I mean, the end of that video is Eisen going "if they get Aaron Rodgers then clearly I'm a fan, I'm on board, I'm holding on for dear life". His concern with Rodgers was the cost of acquisition and what do you do when he retires, not the player.

What exactly do you expect him to do, spend the next 6 months whining that Douglas didn't agree with his preferred approach to the QB position? (Well, yeah, now that I type that out I can see why message board posters who are doing that might expect just that)

Yeah, he's a lifelong Jets fan so he's entitled to his pessimism and general take that anything that can go wrong will go wrong, and any decision made was probably the wrong one. I can understand that; history is on his side, even if he's rooting for the opposite of our typical crappy outcomes. He's got a lot of company, tbh.

• Upvote 2

On 5/28/2023 at 7:05 PM, Dcat said:

@bitonti wanted Garoppolo over Rodgers.  One of his main reasons: "Rodgers is always hurt." But of course, injury history and injury proneness with respect to Garoppolo was not relevant to his pitifully weak argument.  Well here you go. Garoppolo would have been be a disaster for the Jets. 

Lets see how the season goes shall we?

I also didn't want to give up a first Rd pick and 100 million for a dude who's basically retired 

Lets see how the season goes shall we?
I also didn't want to give up a first Rd pick and 100 million for a dude who's basically retired 
Stop with the retired bullsh*t. He's at OTA's FFS. Just admit Jimmy G would have been a disaster and that's the guy you were pining for.
  • Upvote 1