Giants beat writer has a message for NY Jets fans (***All time low*** /8.3 QB Rating/ 0 TDs/2 INT, sacked 6 times)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/30/2023 at 7:08 PM, FidelioJet said:

Rodgers last year:

Year
Team
CMP%
YDS
TD
INT
Rating

Daniel Jones last year:

Year
Team
CMP%
YDS
TD
INT
Rating

Just seeing this. I don't understand what point you were attempting to make , but all I see is double Jones TDs and more yards. 

So, future HOF'er Aaron Rodgers is better than Lloyd Crismus?

No sh*t. 

On 5/30/2023 at 9:13 PM, Raideraholic said:

That Giant beat writer should be checked for drugs.   The Giants were morons give Daniel Jones that kind of contract .    He’s one of the worst Qb in the league .     A Rodgers might not be the games best Qb anymore, but still easily in top 10 of NFL Qbs.     That’s more than good enough to win with.  D Jones to even put him in A. Rodgers class is to Question if that beat writer should have a job. 

O Captain! my Captain! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just seeing this. I don't understand what point you were attempting to make , but all I see is double Jones TDs and more yards. 

So, future HOF'er Aaron Rodgers is better than Lloyd Crismus?

No sh*t. 

I really wasn't making a point (if I wanted to I would have)  This is from May and you're not taking the context of the. thread or what else was happening on the board.  This was a thread about Daniel Jones - we just brought in Rodgers.  Just thought an interesting comparison at the time.

Boy, some of you just can't help yourselves but to attack others - even if you have to go back 5 months to do so.  I guess if that's your thing, good for you.

35 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Complete non-story.  Who cares what some writer (who is clearly trying to drum up controversy for clicks) says.  Both QBs will have a chance to prove it on the field.  

I care bc I get to share these good tidings with my big blue, big talk friends who are in hiding this morning.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I really wasn't making a point (if I wanted to I would have)  This is from May and you're not taking the context of the. thread or what else was happening on the board.  This was a thread about Daniel Jones - we just brought in Rodgers.  Just thought an interesting comparison at the time.

Boy, some of you just can't help yourselves but to attack others - even if you have to go back 5 months to do so.  I guess if that's your thing, good for you.

You did attempt to support the writer with your stats so I'm not sure what you're complaining about.  You wrote it so stand behind it.  Or not.

the only stat you need to see about Danielle Jones from last year is this one:  in 17 regular season games plus 2 playoff games (19 total for you math wizards out there) he had a TOTAL of 26 passes of 10 yards or more.  TWENTY-SIX!!  

you could even see it last night.  3rd and 19 from like their 10 yard line, and he dumps it off to Saquon 1 yard past the line of scrimmage.  he throws the ball behind the line of scrimmage or maybe 1-5 yards regularly and then Saquon goes off for 30 yards and boosts his passing stats.  With that in mind, the fact that he did not have a 90% completion percentage last year is damning!

you beat that team the same way the Jets did in 2019:  stop their run and force Danielle to throw to beat you.  he simply cannot.