"This is about strip clubs, this isn't about championships" - Media dropping bombs on Stefon Diggs

nycdan

38 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Don Majkowski's baby brother Gary and I did are Doctorate together in the early 90'sand Don took 6 of us up for his Gary's stag party. Pretty sure one of the main reasons I had 5 kids by 3 different woman and tried for years to pay child support in singles. 

And had to explain to the other baby mommas why your wallet was always covered in glitter 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Joe Jets fan said:

Strip clubs in Niagara Falls, Canada side are the best anywhere.   If you know you know.  

Canada's use of coins instead of small bills forced myself and some friends to 'make it hail' instead of 'making it rain' one night. The dancers were not pleased with us. Can't say I blame them either as some of the coins have some heft to them. Looking back we weren't greatest ambassadors for the country; of course some of those dancers didn't represent north of the border very well either.

Music Video Throwing Money GIF vs perfect loops hailing GIF

5 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I'm sure there's sh*t going on but Jason Whitlock is a moron. I'd rather believe Stephan A. 

If he REALLY wanted out, why sign an extension last year? 

He wanted the money. He could force his way out afterwards. 

1 hour ago, GKnight83 said:

Maybe he should cross the river and go to the strip clubs in Canada. They are by far better than any in the US anyway. emoji41.png

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Not sure, Georgia had a couple awesome ones in the the late 90’s. One called sweet Cheetahs and another one that had a huge swimming pool in it. Haha 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

Not sure, Georgia had a couple awesome ones in the the late 90’s. One called sweet Cheetahs and another one that had a huge swimming pool in it. Haha 

Been to Cheetahs back in the day. Canada is still the winner. Got to love a Country where the major exports are hockey, beer, lumber and strippers.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Don Majkowski's baby brother Gary and I did are Doctorate together in the early 90'sand Don took 6 of us up for his Gary's stag party. Pretty sure one of the main reasons I had 5 kids by 3 different woman and tried for years to pay child support in singles. 

Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

Loath to put up a Whitlock quote, but his follow up to the “strip clubs” thing (which he now says was incorrect) is interesting because it’s what I’ve read and heard hinted at all offseason: that Daboll had Josh Allen under his thumb and, without Daboll, Allen was freelancing a lot, winging it, and playing hero ball. Diggs was rumored to have been pissed off about Allen running around the country with Hailee Steinfeld during the season. How Whitlock puts it—

“Josh Allen, the quarterback of the Buffalo Bills, you don't got that ‘dog’ in him. He's not Tom Brady, he's not Joe Burrow, he's not Patrick Mahomes, he's not committed to the game, he's not committed to the study, to the level of effort that the real top-flight quarterbacks put into the game. Josh Allen survives on talent and everybody in that organization knows it. THAT has been at the heart of the frustration and tension with Stefon Diggs and that organization as it relates to Josh Allen. The coaching staff from Sean McDermott on down, they cater to Josh Allen. They don't hold Josh Allen's feet to the fire, they let him mail it in on talent, and I don't halfway blame Stefon Diggs for looking around.”

• Upvote 3