NY Jets vs Dallas Cowboys - Week 2 : The Official Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, doitny said:

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

ok cool.. im back. i could get on the whole game

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

I wrote earlier this week Zach should leave the pocket and gain yards with his legs.  Glad they listened to me.  Football isn't that hard.  Take the yards.  

We'd all be thrilled 18-14 if Zach's arm didn't get hit on a good read to Garrett.  

Zach came to play.  The D better wakeup to give us a shot.

Dare I say I'm encouraged.....

Just now, Sperm Edwards said:

@Maxman just told me via text he fiddled with things from his phone lol.

#dedication

It's working fine for me right now so it should be good for everyone.

Not being able to actively bitch about this team was one of the most torturous hour+ of a Sunday imaginable.

Certainly appreciate this getting sorted out in the midst of a game, which cannot be easy.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

If a post goes through, some at the moment thoughts.

Zach looks very good today.  Have to give him some props.  Very Decisive against overwhelming defensive pressure, which was his biggest struggle last year.

Refs gifting Dallas an extended drive with the first of multiple Roughing sh*t calls.

1st Play Action Play on First Down went for a TD, Second, Laser from 3 Yards Away.  Love seeing Play Action Though