Sorry about the forum issues

Maxman

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

@Maxman Can I make a suggestion?

When the Jets play on a Thursday or a Sunday, do any site upgrades on a Tuesday.  That way if there are issues, we still are able to commiserate with our fellow Jet fans on the day of the game plus at least 1 day after (when there are usually interviews that we want to comment on).

If the Jets play on Monday, then do the site upgrades on a Wednesday.  That way, if there are issues, worst case we probably only miss the Thursday night game.

Thanks but we don't do major updates during the season. This one wasn't that simple, it is a long boring story.

• Post of the Week 1

17 hours ago, Pac said:

A silver lining of the site issues has been a lack of posts from the dynamic duo of Joe Namath and Jetsfan80. 

Today has been difficult enough without those 2 space cadets spewing their filth. 

3 hours ago, Pac said:

Well I haven't had to read Joe Namath or Jetsfan80 posts for a few days so in a way it was kinda worth it. 

How's Dalvin doin brah

On 9/23/2023 at 1:59 PM, Maxman said:

A bunch of people aren't able to get in. We are working on it, it's related to the changes we made for the ad Network change.

Just updated our configuration and hope everyone is back in soon.

Thanks for your patience. We will have it all worked out soon.

Damn I called my therapist. I thought I got banned again!