Jets vs Chiefs: Official Game Thread, Anything is Possible!!!

Maxman

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think he's healthy enough to play right now.  He just doesn't want to be part of this disaster.

It's all part of the plan to keep that 1st pick. I'd have preferred to destroy every team and let Zach play mop up but the Jets do things their way

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Wow. Taylor Swift waited on line and gave Zach a high five.  Hard to see, but she did. Trust me.  

Connor Hughes is a huge a-hole.  You know this is his way of mocking ZW.

As bad as Zach has been, it's still highly unprofessional for a reporter to do something like this.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure how to spend this next hour.  Usually this is the time to bitch, moan and vent about the game during the day.  But now, all i can do is sit around and await the inevitable.

count how many times they reference swift on the pregame.  I wonder if the PA will troll kelsey and swifty with some song samples between plays

This is nothing new, but we’ll know what we’re in for very early. 

I want to see energy, effort, intensity and fire. Not useless crap like waving their arms but first snap on both sides of the ball. The Bills / Dolphins game had playoff game vibes. 

If the offense starts out run, run, pass look out lol

16 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure how to spend this next hour.  Usually this is the time to bitch, moan and vent about the game during the day.  But now, all i can do is sit around and await the inevitable.

There's a Chucky movie marathon on Syfy right now.

There's just something about watching a pint sized, plushy, out-of-touch little pyschopath ruining lives and murdering people while shirking any and all accountability that really gets me in the mood for watching Zach Wilson play football.