--- Jets vs Broncos # The Game Thread ---

Robert

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

That was a travesty of bad clock management to end the half

3 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

No other NFL team does that.  Absolute incompetence 

3 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

When we hire a coach that isn't also dumb, maybe?

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Why was that play even called though?

Can we transfer these to the Saleh sucks thread?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, doitny said:

watch it again. they were there, Zach took his time. i have never seen a QB take so long to walk to the LOS to spike a ball.

Nobody was set until 1 second

including Zach 

worst coach team in the league 3 years running 

shouts to Elijah Moore running backwards out of field goal range with 3 seconds on the clock!

• Sympathy 1

The Jets can come out of the locker room in the second half and obliterate the Broncos but it wouldn't excuse how ill-prepared and uninspired they were at the start of the game. Saleh often makes good half time adjustments, but he never has this team roaring from the start. Do teams ever come back and beat us, or do we always have to scratch and claw to steal wins?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Say what you want. Blame Zach, Hack, and Saleh, but there wasn't alot of urgency by the OL to get set.

Should not the QB be taking charge there and directing everyone to get set, he took his sweet time himself with NO urgency........Zach should have running up to the line waving his arms or something, what a freaking joke.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

If people can't see this is a very poorly coached team. I don't know what to tell ya. Saleh is a fraud. 

Aaron Rodgers is the thing that will save Salehs job.

Hackett isn't going anywhere as long as Aaron says he is coming back.

With this line though, what's the point.

• Upvote 2

I thought I would watch the game today and give the Jets one last chance until I pack it in early for another year.

I am regretting that decision so far.  That was about as big a bone-headed last play I have EVER seen, and I have seen a lot in almost 50 years

6 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Say what you want. Blame Zach, Hack, and Saleh, but there wasn't alot of urgency by the OL to get set.

QB has an enormous part to play in that sense of urgency as much as the coaches.  

He’s a 3rd year pro, not a rookie.  He deserves his lumps for this.  It’s a leadership position.  Act like it. 

• Upvote 1