Zach “reluctant” to start again at QB

T0mShane

All joking aside woody needs to have some balls and fire jd, saleh and Hackett tonight

lrt ulbrect finish the season the he and everyone else is gone

tell rodgers he is more than welcome to be here next year but if he does not like this - move on

still not rock bottom though

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

Zero chance..  He's not offending his idol ARod. 

Which is also why this is probably all bullsht..  He's not going to disgrace himself in front of his idol by taking his ball and going home either. 

I was joking ... but Rodgers has to see what's going on here and that he's the sole reason Hackett had any success at all in this league. Also when Blake Bortles has his great year didn't Hackett take over an already established system ?

Just now, Smashmouth said:

I was joking ... but Rodgers has to see what's going on here and that he's the sole reason Hackett had any success at all in this league. Also when Blake Bortles has his great year didn't Hackett take over an already established system ?

It ain't Hackett... Saleh pretty much said so by suggesting people watch the all 22

• Upvote 1

I'm interested in hearing the whole story on this. It's hilarious if true and further makes us the clown show that we are, but its also an extremely poor look for Zach. He can be pissed off at his coaches and organization for being made a scapegoat, but what about your teammates? There's no coming back from that IMO

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I woudl be reluntant too, its not like players do not see what is going on. Zach damn well knows the system sucks and he has no chance. he probably thinks he can play, and knows he is seeing the game better, everythign is slower. He can see the play calling sucks. 

Crazy world we live in, Zach wilson thinks he is too good for this off scheme and he is probably right

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, football guy said:

I'm interested in hearing the whole story on this. It's hilarious if true and further makes us the clown show that we are, but its also an extremely poor look for Zach. He can be pissed off at his coaches and organization for being made a scapegoat, but what about your teammates? There's no coming back from that IMO

I have to imagine every single player on offense would like to play somewhere else starting yesterday. The body language out there is really terrible 

If this is true I would think that a divorce is imminent.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I woudl be reluntant too, its not like players do not see what is going on. Zach damn well knows the system sucks and he has no chance. he probably thinks he can play, and knows he is seeing the game better, everythign is slower. He can see the play calling sucks. 

Crazy world we live in, Zach wilson thinks he is too good for this off scheme and he is probably right

No, i think wilson knows he’s gone next month and has nothing to gain by playing.  He’s not going to play well, he’s tired of taking the heat and he’s checked out.  It’s not Hackett, b/c zach sucked 2 yrs before he came.  He’s just done mentally.

This is incredible. I am so embarrassed to be a fan of this team. 

Here are my opinions: 

1. Props to Zach. 
2. I would released Zach as soon as possible. 
3. How do you even bring back Saleh and JD? They need to be let go. It’s like a rash that you keep itching. It’s only getting worse. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, Larz said:

I have to imagine every single player on offense would like to play somewhere else starting yesterday. The body language out there is really terrible 

The offense needs to revolt and it’s got to come from garrett and breece.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ghost said:

This is incredible. I am so embarrassed to be a fan of this team. 

Here are my opinions: 

1. Props to Zach. 
2. I would released Zach as soon as possible. 
3. How do you even bring back Saleh and JD? They need to be let go. It’s like a rash that you keep itching. It’s only getting worse. 

Their collective willingness to cater to 2 qbs has completely compromised their ability to lead the rest of the team 

Just now, Larz said:

I just don't see why he would do this if his intent wasn't to play. Maybe he's being spiteful against the coaches, but seems weird that he'd flat out tell them no because of what it would mean for his NFL future

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, football guy said:

Aren't you an insider?  Don't you already know the whole story?

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, football guy said:

I just don't see why he would do this if his intent wasn't to play. Maybe he's being spiteful against the coaches, but seems weird that he'd flat out tell them no because of what it would mean for his NFL future

Or maybe he’s enjoying watching the other qbs fail so some people will conclude that it’s not Wilson’s fault. 

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Defending Wilson here is peak jets fandom. Dude was handed the starting job year by 1, handed the backup role with zero threat, is allowed to live on the other side of the country and do the bare minimum and he’s in the right here by quitting? FOH.

The beauty of the Jets is you can point your finger to anyone you want: Woody, JD, Saleh, Rodgers, Zach, Hackett; and you’d be right. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Blake Bortles had a big year, THEN Hackett became OC and totally destroyed him

went from 35 tuddies to 20

Hackett is just horrible man

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1