Only Mahomes and Bugs Bunny can hit this throw

5 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

I don't even think Mahomes could hit that tbqh. That's some straight up Wabbit Season sh*t

True…you’re right, he did thread it through More Than 33% of the Entire Defense, yeah maybe not even Buggs hits that throw, which means ZW is the Only guy in the World who could do that, and lots of this Board wants to get rid of him for a 7th Rd draft pick and used kicking tee.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Can’t wait until the mediocre four game stretch where we revert to holding Zach back and only calling the bad plays again.  

Just don’t be shocked as Aaron Rodgers’ baggage handler Hackett calls Dalvin Cook’s number to run into the middle of behind one of the most bottom feeding OLs in the league about 10x on 1st down this Sunday, that’s basically what happened in the 2 games after Wilson outplayed Mahomes resulting in his benching.

8 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Nice to see the pump fake incorporated

It’s so effective 

But that is still a gargantuan window of separation by NFL standards

After watching again, I don't think it was a pump fake by design. Looks like he was about to throw but Ruckert kept moving up the sideline.   He has to pull it back and then throw. 

It was a nice pass.    

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Just don’t be shocked as Aaron Rodgers’ baggage handler Hackett calls Dalvin Cook’s number to run into the middle of behind one of the most bottom feeding OLs in the league about 10x on 1st down this Sunday, that’s basically what happened in the 2 games after Wilson outplayed Mahomes resulting in his benching.

Totally. I’m just glad he finally stopped calling the play where Zach dirts the ball to a wide open receiver. I thought we were done with those plays when LaFleur left. Little shocked those play calls carried over. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

You CAN’T trade a QB for some low draft pick, or Any draft pick who can do this, along with being the ONLY QB Pro or College to outplay Mahomes statistically.

Getting the “board meltdown” started Early on a Monday haha.By

No question it was a great throw.  But let’s be clear on a couple of things.  First it’s only one game.  Zach needs to back up his performance and the whole offense needs to back up their play.  The second is that it was a great throw but as I recall Conklin was also open, would’ve gotten the first down and was a safer throw.  I’m not trying to be too critical but sometimes it’s best to take what the defense gives. I certainly agree that if Zach keeps it going this season then there’s much less reason to trade him.  As the saying goes, a bird in the hand is worth…… If Zach can play the position he should be kept.   And the jets shouldn’t be swayed by fans or the idiot talking heads like Costello, or serby, or Cimini.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

You CAN’T trade a QB for some low draft pick, or Any draft pick who can do this, along with being the ONLY QB Pro or College to outplay Mahomes statistically.

Getting the “board meltdown” started Early on a Monday haha.

best throw of his career.  We all looked at each other as he baited and then threaded the needle.  Nice.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Cook had 6 and 3 carries in those two games, and the Jets won both.  

I don't know how to read the rest.  Wilson outplayed Mahomes resulting in his benching?  They benched him for outplaying Mahomes?  They benched him because Dalvin Cook had 9 carries total over the next two games?  The Jets won three straight after the KC debacle.  Zach sh*t the bed another three starts after that before they benched him.