******Official Jets - Dolphins Game Thread******

joewilly12

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

If you told me before the game that Zach Wilson would have 1 yard passing at the end of the first qtr, and 8 total yards of offense, I would absolutely believe it lol. 

thank god for redzone 

OL/WR/Playcalling fault for 3 years Zach is secretly elite

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Indianapolis was playing a couple of no name rookies at RB yesterday, as are teams all over the league. And having success with fast young guys 

Meanwhike the Jets keep Izzy Wakanda and his 4.3 speed on the bench because they don't want to offend a fat, slow old man. JFC I hate this team. 

At least I won't be kept in suspense or get to angry, as it's already clear Miami will win this game by about 30. 

Izzy has zero feel for the position 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He was obviously trying to throw it away but was ambushed by multiple defenders.  If Zach always just "took the sack", he'd be sacked 10x or more every game and we'd have no chance whatsoever to compete.

This is how a QB has to play when you have an OL that can't block.

Or you know, he could not spin around in a circle and run backwards, the thing that no other QB in NFL history ever does.  There's literally no measure by which that isn't a special level of mind-numbing stupidity.