This should be the plan for Aaron Rodgers this season

Maxman

This week activate him.

Three games left:

1. 3rd string inactive emergency QB

2. Backup QB

3. Start him against the Patriots. Play Duane Brown and Carter warren. Make sure the game plan is quick passes.

Let him win. He comes back and is fully ready for the off-season. Ends the year 2 and 0 as the starting QB this season.

• Haha 3

I would make him fight a NJ black bear.  Any one that wanders into the practice facility, he has to beat it mano-a-bearo on the field and if he wins, he can stay.  If he is mauled he retires on an non-football related insurance settlement and the Jets get all their cap space back to cut and sign anyone the want off any team as a reward for having to have the dumbest owner in sports.

I'm pretty high right now.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

This week activate him.

Three games left:

1. 3rd string inactive emergency QB

2. Backup QB

3. Start him against the Patriots. Play Duane Brown and Carter warren. Make sure the game plan is quick passes.

Let him win. He comes back and is fully ready for the off-season. Ends the year 2 and 0 as the starting QB this season.

Why do you want to win and screw over our draft position?

35 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

All of his eye rolling on the sideline makes me think he’s not totally in love with Hackett like we think. 

Omg I hadn't even considered this possibility. That's the best case scenario. Hackett should be fired I just didn't think that would be an option.

11 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

Throw in G Wilson doing this and complaining post game..

Not a good look for Hack boy. 

Garrett has been such a good soldier. He's going to start with two thousand yard seasons under the absolute worst conditions.

He is amazing.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I know we all want something to get excited about headed into next season, but playing Rodgers makes no sense whatsoever. 

Sure, I’d be excited to see him, but we need to use our heads not our hearts 

Tony Romo basically said this. He laughed when Nance asked him if Rodgers was going to play. He basically was like without the playoffs as a possibility he ain't coming back.

I wouldn't be surprised if Rogers played a game, or even a half.  I think its in the front office's best interest to show what a difference a real QB makes to this offensive system, and it could likely affect whether Hackett keeps his job or not.

I've watched too many qbs play behind garbage Olines and win.  Russell Wilson had a hall of fame decade+ career playing behind absolute and total jags.  Brady and Rogers both have had several years of crap or injured olines where they found ways to overcome.