(Rumor) Jets Are Cutting FB Nick Bawden

jetsrule128

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

"Nick, you're an effective player, efficient,  your contract is minimal, and you're pretty good at your job and fulfill the responsibilities of your position at a high level.... we simply don't tolerate that kind of performance around here, son. Here's your pinkslip, and may God have mercy on your soul. Good day". 

"OK Martha, send in Dalvin Cook,  Wilson, Becton, Lazard, and Tomlinson. Time to present those extensions!" "What a great Photo Op!"

I saw him on the field, alot. Never thought he was "the" problem.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, varjet said:

The Tank is on!

The Jets cut a player who could actually play in games, so they can legally allow AR8 to practice, for next season, basically.

This team is such a clown show.  

You think thats why they're a clown show? How about breece hall, one of our 2 best players getting only 40% of the snaps last week and only getting 8 looks (6 runs and 2 targets). That's what is stupid 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, neckdemon said:

You think thats why they're a clown show? How about breece hall, one of our 2 best players getting only 40% of the snaps last week and only getting 8 looks (6 runs and 2 targets). That's what is stupid 

He should be getting 0% he is nowhere near healed from the ACL

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Always thought it was weird that the Jets kept a fullback who sucked at fullback. 

A week or two ago on the JN pod I made a comment about how silly it is that he was taking up a roster spot.  Glad that's no longer the case.  Every time I watched him as a lead "blocker" he was pretty much useless.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1