****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, HighPitch said:

Or maybe…. Idk… its snowing so maybe any OC would run more? Idk call me crazy

His words, bro. His OWN words. Dude would sub in the reanimated corpse of Dalvin Cook until he was released. 

They are clueless.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

I will say the worse the pick the better the chance they trade back b/c the tackles at that point will be comparable.  

Who’s trading up for the ninth pick? Seems like there’s a pretty big tier break after pick 7/8.

15 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Why would I be banned? Been here all season. 

Normally, I’d go with excessive Irishness, and owning cats as valid reasons, but you’ve always been one of the few guys here I’d sit and watch a game at a bar with, so I’m torn here.

• Haha 1

No clue how the game ends, but I must say I've been nicely entertained by the Breece 'Snowman' Hall show! Good game plan Hackett. Breece won't be whining about not getting the ball after this snow-fest. I hope we win so all those Pats fans sitting through the cold, snow, and wind go home knowing their reign has ended. 

I hope Garrett's OK.

I get the weather but being serious it really doesn’t matter - this team does not even play at expansion level - especially on offense and coaching

watching red zone all day and jets are not remotely close to other teams

25 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Allowing key players for 2024 to play this slop game, a meaningless slop game, and risk their availability for 2024…..to me, is a fireable offense for both GM and Coach.

When will the Jets priorities ever be in the right place?

Some of these coaches care more about how their resume looks than what’s best for the team.  Bowles used to kick FG’s down by 30 points because he didn’t want a shut out on his record.  He’s not alone.   But bottom line I’ve seen Saleh get OUTCOACHED way too many times to think they can ever win playoff games with him, provided they ever even get there.

• Upvote 1