****OFFICIAL END THE NIGHTMARE SEASON JETS V PATS GAME THREAD****

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Well guess what, we probably werebt getting Alt or Fashanu at 8 anyway.  So get over it.  There are still 3 other 1st round tackles and by March one of them will be all the rave as a great option at whatever pick they end up with.

You, me, and everyone else here doesn’t know nearly as much as they like to think they do about evaluating talent. They will still have a shot at a good OT or WR.  

Jets would have been 6 or 7 if they lost today. They would have gotten their LT. now? Second tier prospect. 

• More Ugh 1

3 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Thank God we gave Breece so much rest and spelled him with 2 running backs that were subsequently cut so he could have this absolute monster of a game in the last week of the season, in an essentially meaningless game.

Good planning. Fine roster management. 

JFC.

🪑

Just now, JustInFudge said:

Nice strong finish to the season for the Jets.  Winning 3 of their last 5 down the stretch, really learning to win and carrying some momentum into next season.  Totally worth missing out on Marvin Harrison Jr. 

I will cherish this victory for all time. (wiping tears)- Kev

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hope y'all enjoy watching Marvin Harrison Jr in a pats jersey for the next decade. Totally worth this meaningless win 

but they were moving from 2 to 4 if they won. so we were going to see them draft a good player no matter what.

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Yea dummy.

how about this next time you go to a bad house fure just let it burn and rebuild

Yes, putting out fires is exactly like you rooting for the Jets. #Dumb. WTF kind of comparison is that, anyway? See, Pride is based in accomplishment. sh*tting the bed when it counts, and then winning a meaningless game while missing the playoffs for the 15th year isn't an accomplishment.  It's just pathetic. 

Dropping draft position is just icing on the sh*t cake.

• More Ugh 1

Im calling it quits for today fellas. Im gonna get on my gold cart and go home.

sorry if i was rude to some of you but you fukin annoy me with your draft bs. This wasnt a game against the brown or colts it was the patriots and i will enjoy it alone i suppose.

But seriously when you have pride it mean you believe and you never ever stop fighting. Some of you messes have never played organized sports but whatever im out of here before i get myself banned

F YOU BELLY! F u BOSTON

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Greg555 said:

I do understand fans rooting for their Jets to lose ..in this case… even to BB

Just not me.

hhhh duh We are not rooting for the Jets to lose - we are rooting for the Jets to not win. - There s a big difference.