So….this just happened….

12 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Congratulations..  so weird, I was just going to internal message you BEFORE learning of this exciting news about the possibility we are somehow related, distant first cousins.

I don’t know if now is the right time to ask (is there ever a right time) .. but it’s been a tough year for me and my family …..

Jk…. Very happy for you and your family!  Unbelievable and happy to read some good news on this board :).

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

@IndianaJet You should use this as your excuse to become a Bengals fan.  It would be 2 major victories for you in the same day!

If anything I’m a Bears fan. 

So in this contest you had to make separate picks on Thanksgiving day (plus the Black Friday game) and Christmas Day.  

So all the games on Saturday and Sunday before Christmas were considered week 16A and the games on Christmas were week 16B. 

There were 10 people left going into Christmas Eve.  I took the Bears at home vs the Cards.  6 other entires took Denver that night against the Pats.  Pats ended up winning bringing us down to the final four that made it all the way through. 

There was zero chance I would take that game.  No way I was gonna let that scumbag Bellichick knock me out. 

Bears came through for me big time that day. 

• Post of the Week 3

12 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

With the game out of hand for the Browns in the 2nd half I was focused on two things the clock slowly ticking down and the girl in the white jump suit. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

With the game out of hand for the Browns in the 2nd half I was focused on two things the clock slowly ticking down and the girl in the white jump suit. 

Had you won all $9 million, you might've had a chance!  lol

In the meantime, she's dating Jake Browning.  

4 hours ago, Bay Ridge Jet said:

Amazing. I’d love to see your week to week picks. Survivor was brutal this year. 

I’ll post those when I get home later tonight.  I had a whole spread sheet set up. 

My one rule was never pick on or against the Jets.  I knew no matter what they would just cause me more misery if I picked one of their games. 

First year I played this contest I got knocked out in the Mike White game. 

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Had you won all $9 million, you might've had a chance!  lol

In the meantime, she's dating Jake Browning.  

Not for long.  Cincy is just an hour drive from Indy. 

Season 4 Flirting GIF by Friends

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I’ll post those when I get home later tonight.  I had a whole spread sheet set up. 

My one rule was never pick on or against the Jets.  I knew no matter what they would just cause me more misery if I picked one of their games. 

First year I played this contest I got knocked out in the Mike White game. 

I have to agree with you. In all of my years of fantasy football, I've never had a Jet on my team. Can't mix business with (lol) pleasure. 

• Upvote 1