It begins: Davante Adams flirting with the Jets on Twitter

1 hour ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Yes, let's encourage Joe Dogass to trade a first for a 31 year old WR to really turn this team around. I'm sure that will work out well and not have any long term consequences.

It won’t take a first and certainly not #10 overall for a 1-year rental.

That’s absurd.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

So would I ... What is the right price ?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Tough question.... the guy had 1200 yards and 8 tds with Aidan O'Connell throwing him the ball... He's 31, but just turned 31 on Christmas Eve...we don't have a second round pick, you can't give up 10 for him...so do you dive into 2025 picks?  That seems logical for a GM who isn't guaranteed 2025

• Sympathy 2

5 hours ago, Maynard13 said:

Raiders are not getting a 1st for Davante. Stop it. Nor are they paying him with no QB to throw to him. They will trade him as surely as JD takes a tackle in round one.

They’re not. Unless it’s Douglas trading away. 

9 minutes ago, Barton said:

Jets need to go all in. Boom or bust. You can’t half a** this tenure with Rodgers. Max everything out and surround him with talent. Period. 

Max out the credit cards, gamble and then file bankruptcy before rebuilding. That’s literally the only logical strategy at this point, which is why they should have never went down this road. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Wilson said early on last off-season he was switching numbers. Pretty sure it was even before we traded for Rodgers (maybe it was shortly after). So these things aren't related. Now can people speculate and do I think we might try and make a move for Adams? 100%.

But Wilson isn't changing numbers to free up 17 for Adams.

• Upvote 1

Max out the credit cards, gamble and then file bankruptcy before rebuilding. That’s literally the only logical strategy at this point, which is why they should have never went down this road. 
Perfectly said... But they are where they are ...

... And why the Nostromo had to be sacrificed at the end of film

• Upvote 1

Do it, this team is a clown show. It will at least make the team more interesting. Once Rodgers is gone, fire everyone and then strip this team down to the studs and rebuild it yet again.
It is actually this bad ... The team will be sh*t for decades after Rodgers attempts the impossible.

• Upvote 1

On the surface I say why tarde assets for Adams when we can get Evans in FA.

BUT..... Adams obviously would love to play again with Rodgers. Just has to be a deal that makes sense for both sides.

For Evans I question if he wants to leave TB. He's played there his whole career. They're a playoff team even with Baker. So I think he resigns there. Same as I see CIN somehow keeping Higgins.

Meaning our only option to make a significant upgrade at WR as of now would be trading foe Adams or using the 10th pick on a guy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1