Which players can we go after on the Eagles

He is old but he can still play. Jason Kelce to Center. Tippmann to right guard. AVT to left guard. Carter Warren to RT.

That isn't a bad online right there. You would then have all offseason to get a left tackle and real depth.

Kelce can have Laken's money.

The New Heights podcast would get incredible ratings with special guest Aaron Rodgers.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

He is old but he can still play. Jason Kelce to Center. Tippmann to right guard. AVT to left guard. Carter Warren to RT.

That isn't a bad online right there. You would then have all offseason to get a left tackle and real depth.

Kelce can have Laken's money.

The New Heights podcast would get incredible ratings with special guest Aaron Rodgers.

I think Kelce is one of the players Eagles will try to keep but would love to see him in Jet Green

• Haha 1

I doubt they blow up the roster. Obviously, they'll be losing some guys but more of a reload than rebuild. 

I suspect they fire their HC who was never really a HC and had an insanely talented roster and go after Vrabel, Belichick, Tomlin (if he becomes available).

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I hate the Eagles. They deserve that ass whooping. 

We have a guy at the golf club that was head to toe Eagles gear the first 11 weeks of the season and then slowly but surely it disappeared piece by piece as the season progressed. F his arrogant Eagles A$$.

• Haha 2

Pilfering a roster that lost to the Jets and choked hugely down the stretch... seems pretty on brand for us, actually.
Far better to ask - which of our unwanted players can we try to fleece Philadelphia for?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

AJ Brown - supposedly he’s unhappy.  

He wouldn’t come here. He is buddies with Elijah Moore, and basically stayed in his ear when he got himself booted out of town.

2 hours ago, maury77 said:

https://overthecap.com/calculator/philadelphia-eagles

Other than Kevin Byard, I don't see any obvious salaries they can shed and I don't think the Jets are going to be in the market for a safety. 

I generally agree, but the Jets will probably need a safety.  They only have Adams under contract right now.  I guess they are listing JBC at safety.  Hell, they didn't even offer a futures deal to Trey Dean.  Do you think they are going to re-sign Davis, Clark or Woodhead?  Or do you have a different plan for the position?  I am not suggesting going after Byard, I just think that S and DT are kind of up in the air right now while everybody is squawking about tackles and receivers, they will have to fill those slots. 

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

He is old but he can still play. Jason Kelce to Center.

kelce just announced his retirement

the Jets need to stop acquiring players that are basically retired

Duane Brown and Cobb for example. Aaron for another 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

11 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Hurts is the worst QB in the league.

Pressure him and it’s over.

Last year they protected him in a bubble this year the Oline sucked back half of season.

So when QB's dont have good protection and are pressured they suck?

Closet Zackie fan?

to answer this question seriously jack driscoll and sua opeta are functional linemen

they should resign Driscoll to be Lane's eventual replacement but that might not be for a few years and Driscoll might want to start in the  meantime