The team I would like to see win it All …

Any AFC  team should win the game and their QB should be MVP.

The award should be decided after the SB, the playoffs & the SB

are the most important part of the season, so why give the award

before them. I'd like to see Stroud and his team win both. If the

rook can't, then I hope Allen wins the Bowl and MVP.

Rodgers last MVP was stolen from Josh Allen, AR was one and

done and they game him the undeserved trophy. JA had a perfect

156.3 rating for the playoffs, going 9tds and 0 ints in the post season

The Bills, for the recently widowed neighbor up the street. She and her husband would sit on their front porch and during the season we'd always wish each other's teams good luck each week even the week's that we played each other. I miss waving to him as I'd ride by on my bike while taking my dog for a run...

• Sympathy 3

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Goff is going to **** them somewhere along the way. 

I think they're winning again this week but will fall in the NFC CG.  But fwiw, he played terrific in the 1st round against the Rams.  

8 minutes ago, Jetkwondo said:

The Bills, for the recently widowed neighbor up the street. She and her husband would sit on their front porch and during the season we'd always wish each other's teams good luck each week even the week's that we played each other. I miss waving to him as I'd ride by on my bike while taking my dog for a run...

Sorry to hear that.

There are stories like this with every fanbase.  So any time a team you really don't like wins a title, that's the silver lining to think about. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, SomebodytoAnybody47 said:

I’m pulling for the Ravens. 

I would like to see them at least make the Super Bowl.  It would open up either Roquan Smith or Patrick Queen's pro bowl slot for Quincy who deserves it regardless.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Would love to see lions win it all

if not ravens and Lamar mvp

For some reason I feel like the Ravens are always a threat to be upset.  I think the Texans are going to give them a tough game.

• Upvote 2

Now that I think about it lions vs chiefs

chiefs have Taylor swift

lions would have Gladys knight, Diana Ross, anita baker and a slew of Motown singers I left out

i have no I’ll will towards Taylor swift and mildly know her music but she would learn alot from the ladies of Motown

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

41 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sorry to hear that.

There are stories like this with every fanbase.  So any time a team you really don't like wins a title, that's the silver lining to think about. 

True!  It's funny though because we had these other friends who were Bills fans back when Rex took us to those 2 Championship games. So freaking annoying having to listen to them overemphasizing their hate and contempt for him whenever the Colts would have a big play. I  hated the Bills because of them and laughed so hard when he became their coach. Had a great big smile when I first saw them with their disgusted faces!

Now I have no hate as my previous story tells...   

2 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I’m pulling for them, but I don’t see it happening. Would be cool to see them in the title game. 

They should give Barry & Calvin SB rings for not trashing the organization for causing them to lose their love for football. 

Same thing Jets are doing to GW, Breece and AVT.

Anybody but the Bills or the Chiefs. I never disliked the Chiefs but I can’t  take the Taylor Swift nonsense for two weeks leading up to the Super Bowl. So I’m rooting for the Chiefs to beat the Bills this week than for the Chiefs to lose the AFC Championship game.