Alert Alert Alert: Jets and belli marriage would be the best thing for both sides

Bill needs his 16 wins and jets have a ready defense and if healthy a great QB. It makes sense. Bill needs a superbowl without Brady and we need a goddamn Super Bowl.

I don’t even dislike saleh but this is bellicheck. I hate him too but I’ll hold my nose and bare it.

• Thumb Down 9
  • Ugh 14
  • More Ugh 2
  • Haha 7

Bellichick:
Still one of the very best defensive minds in the game, his game prep and D shimming is second to none.
Has u sally had good spherical teams and is a good in game coach.
Perhaps the worst offensive mind in all of the NFL, just dreadful, has developed zero QBs other than Brady 20 years ago and he has drafted a lot of them.
Awful offensive instincts, his hubristic move of having patricia and judge be co offensive coordinators, was a disgrace.
Wants a massive say in team make up and he is one of the very worst talent evaluators in the NFL, As Gm he is probably 32nd in the league.
No one is rushing to hire him and for good reason.

He would have to keep JD on board and offense is managed by AR right now.

40 minutes ago, Wit said:

Bill needs his 16 wins and jets have a ready defense and if healthy a great QB. It makes sense. Bill needs a superbowl without Brady and we need a goddamn Super Bowl.

I don’t even dislike saleh but this is bellicheck. I hate him too but I’ll hold my nose and bare it.

Traumatic brain injury says "What?"

Considering the Jets think of themselves as a "win now" team with a very good defense and a 2 year window with AR8, It would be a good fit.  I would also love this because Patriots' fans would have a sour taste in their mouths if BB ended up coaching us.

But realistically there's no chance of it happening.  

Considering the Jets think of themselves as a "win now" team with a very good defense and a 2 year window with AR8, It would be a good fit.  I would also love this because Patriots' fans would have a sour taste in their mouths if BB ended up coaching us.
But realistically there's no chance of it happening.  

Yup, and correct; it’s not realistic because if our golden handcuffs

3 hours ago, Wit said:

I heard Luegower saying this on The Fan today. I thought he was insane. BB referred to the Jets as the other team in interviews