~~~Sunday NFL Playoff Football Games - Path to the Superbowl~~~ 01/28

To be fair to Campbell, Reynolds dropped two critical passes and Jameson Williams let a TD go through his hands. Gibbs fumbled a carry because he lined up on the wrong side of Goff and the 49ers cashed in. He has made some questionable decisions, but his players haven't exactly covered themselves with glory in the second half.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

This game is, honestly, a fireable offense.

If I’m Brad Holmes and the Lions lose the NFC Championship Game like this?  I’d look hard into my heart and fire Dan Campbell so I can promote Ben Johnson before my team loses the biggest reason they got here in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Reminds me of our AFCCG against the Colts in 2009.  We took the early lead, but once the Colts got going, we couldn't get the game back under control.  Lions still have a chance, but this one, but so far it is playing out eerily similar.

I thought the same thing.

Adversity hit and the lions folded

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

To be fair to Campbell, Reynolds dropped two critical passes and Jameson Williams let a TD go through his hands. Gibbs fumbled a carry because he lined up on the wrong side of Goff and the 49ers cashed in. He has made some questionable decisions, but his players haven't exactly covered themselves with glory in the second half.

This is fair tbh 

Josh Reynolds should be flipping burgers by March fwiw 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

This game is, honestly, a fireable offense.

If I’m Brad Holmes and the Lions lose the NFC Championship Game like this?  I’d look hard into my heart and fire Dan Campbell so I can promote Ben Johnson before my team loses the biggest reason they got here in the first place.

No shot. Dan Campbell is the heart and soul of the organization. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d be puking my brains out if I was a Detroit fan

It's exactly how 1998 went for us.  10-0 to 23-10. Watched that game in a Sports Bar in Dublin at Temple Bar. 

I most assuredly puked my brains out that night...

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

No shot. Dan Campbell is the heart and soul of the organization. 

Then their heart and soul is made of the meth they sold in Breaking Bad, because the guy is f*cking high.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Detroit should be thinking long and hard about bellicheck. He doesn’t lose these games; and he would instantly improve the defense. Coaching matters in the playoffs. Look at the guys left the last two weeks. Methodical and smart. The Morons don’t make it.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

They’re going to lose the NFC Championship Game by 3 points and Dan Campbell took 6 points off the board by himself.

That's not even discussing the mental aspect that those decisions had, and will continue to have, on his players.

I’d probably stop watching football if this were the Jets.

• Upvote 2
  • Ugh 1

10 minutes ago, ausman said:

Look… it’s a debatable point is all I’m saying. I really don’t think that was the difference between winning and losing, but if you do that’s why these boards are here — to argue those points.

Absolutely agree. No one has a crystal ball.