Tyreek Hill vs. Jake Paul

2 minutes ago, Arsis said:

If you're 5'10" you're always going to be insecure like this. Imagine being rich, famous and muscular and it not being enough.

Being 5-10 makes one insecure? Jeez that’s a high bar to clear for some folks.  5-10 is above average height for a dude.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Being 5-10 makes one insecure? Jeez that’s a high bar to clear for some folks.  5-10 is above average height for a dude.  

If he were 6'3" he wouldn't feel like he had to prove his manhood like that.

• Haha 2

Hill wanted out of KC because he didn't like how little credit he got for KC's success. Since leaving, KC went on to win 2 straight Superbowls while the Dolphins are still chasing a playoff win so they're not the longest tenured team without one.

Guy needs to listen to Rodgers on his McAfee appearances and focus on football!

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

If you're 5'10" you're always going to be insecure like this. Imagine being rich, famous and muscular and it not being enough.

1 hour ago, Arsis said:

5' 10" vs 6' 3"

image.thumb.png.20e1888dafcdc9843597226f8e1a8d7b.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It would be weird to call it boxing if he meant street fighting. 

not really. anyway there's a recent video of him on youtube where he is learning some basic boxing footwork. i don't think he grew up training to box, but i could be wrong

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

Hill wanted out of KC because he didn't like how little credit he got for KC's success. Since leaving, KC went on to win 2 straight Superbowls while the Dolphins are still chasing a playoff win so they're not the longest tenured team without one.

Guy needs to listen to Rodgers on his McAfee appearances and focus on football!

Yep. Rodgers sure has been stacking those Super Bowls

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, IntoTheGreen said:

I'm 5'3 and not insecure at all. I'm an adult. I have a job, a house and wife. Focus on what actually matters in life. 

Sure sure. You definitely 100% proved it to me. You're validated.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I’ll never forget a lesson I learned around 1980.  I was working the door at a busy bar on Staten Island.  We had a regular customer who was about 6-4 and was tough as can be.  Into the bar comes Johnny Verderosa, who finished with a 27-3 record as a pro.  He fought for the championship more than once

Verderosa was all of 5-5 and this goon thought he could beat the hell out of Verderosa.  He wanted to show him up, challenged him to a fight.  They both stood up, the goon brought his right back and before he finished with a punch Verderosa hit him square in the face 5 times.

Street fights by stupid tough guys is not the same as trained boxers. 

To be fair, Jake Paul is as much of a trained boxer as I am a GQ model.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Arsis said:

You mean like when plaxico buress had to carry a gun around?  Or didn’t Shelly have a gun when he was stopped for speeding a few years ago?

17 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Jake Paul is a pregnant woman?  That’s Tyreek  fighting experience.

There isnt possibly another comment that can top this. Might as well close this one out.

• Upvote 3

One of the few times I'll actually be rooting for Tyreek Hill.

Also funny how this thread devolved into an attack on short kings.  How dare you people.

....also in what universe is 5'10 short???  Maybe where those Prometheus dudes live?

1 hour ago, bonkertons said:

One of the few times I'll actually be rooting for Tyreek Hill.

Also funny how this thread devolved into an attack on short kings.  How dare you people.

....also in what universe is 5'10 short???  Maybe where those Prometheus dudes live?

5'10" isn't short if you're a girl.

• Haha 2