Just a reminder for Jet fans as these negative stories keep popping up

47 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Sad to say but this is probably the lowest point in jets history and i fear it will get worse if rogers continues to disappoint. theres going to be a mass exodus of the few good players we drafted. 

only an under 25 yrs old Jets fan could believe this!

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Sad to say but this is probably the lowest point in jets history and i fear it will get worse if rogers continues to disappoint. theres going to be a mass exodus of the few good players we drafted. 

^^^ Lectured people all season to sack up

Looking back I’m just glad we had those lucky and meaningless late season comeback wins against the giants and redskins so we are not sitting at pick 5 talking about the top tackle or huge trade out opportunities we have.    Ten is so much better, a built in excuse to take the 3rd or 4th best tackle or to say we wanted to trade out but hey you need a partner. 

• Upvote 1

All sports writers HATE the Jets and only write bad things. OR........

Jets Fans are 10 times more likely to click on this link:

"Jets Org Proven To Be Worst Org In Entire NFL"

Than clicking on this link:

"Jets Are On The Right Path"

🤣 Word. Follow the money....

31 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

tell me a worse time. Ive been a fan since late 80s

There was 1995-1996 but that was only a 2 year period of sh t.  This has been much longer and just as bad and depressing.  We are making obviously stupid decisions like making Aaron Rodgers the shadow GM and sticking with Zachenberg year after year

which DE are we drafting at 10 so we won’t pay Huff?

10 hours ago, Jethead said:

Kotite, Coslet...I could go on.

Damn you hippy now i am mad

ok kotite was bad, but that was a single year and then our best years came right after....

bruce coslett had a competetive team. 2 of his 4 years he went 8-8. thats already better than anything this regime has done.

Neither one of these guys had situations where there were huge crippling contracts like AR8. imo no comparison now hippy get on the train at terrapin and go eat some fungi