Ridley signs with titans

18 minutes ago, extmenace said:

They just drafted Johnston in Rd1 last year. He didn't look great, but he's on the roster. I think they take the TE vs spending 1's in back to back years on WRers.

The Titans are taking Alt for sure

Seems a little wasteful to make Alt a RT, but they’ll definitely do it.

It’s a big reason why I’ve always loved Harbaugh. Dude values the hell out of the trenches.

EDIT: Totally mixed up the Titans and Chargers 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dcJet said:

Levis has some weapons.  I liked his progression last year.

Pollard, Spears, Ridley DHop,

Skoronski, Cushenberry, Alt on the line.

I'm jealous.

They’ll be another team to tear it down and return to contention pretty quickly, meanwhile Douglas is still trying to figure it out in year 6 or whatever.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Pretty convinced we drafting a WR at 10. If not D line. Again, 

Drafting WR in round 1 is a smart move.  

Highest paid position in the NFL with exception of QB and Vice President.  Best success rate and quickest hit the ground running rate.  

There are realistic OT options still available in free agency.  Grab a swing tackle as well, a #2 RB and a slot receiver like Boyd..  

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Drafting WR in round 1 is a smart move.  

Highest paid position in the NFL with exception of QB and Vice President.  Best success rate and quickest hit the ground running rate.  

There are realistic OT options still available in free agency.  Grab a swing tackle as well, a #2 RB and a slot receiver like Boyd..  

I have no idea, I'm not a draft guy but from what I'm seeing, it seems possible. 

4 hours ago, long time suffering Jets f said:

Risky contract with his off the field issues.

I  want to say I wanted Ridley but not for that money and when it comes to off the field sh*t I think it was only the Gambling thing right ?? So not really an Issue

Welp.  Now I really don't blame them if they go the FA route with the OL so they can take a weapon at 10, or after some kind of trade up or down.  The market for elite weapons is insane, so much so that even "good" WRs are getting absurd money.

Bring in a cheap veteran #4 like Renfrow and fill that 2nd weapon spot with your 1st rounder.  Whether it's Bowers at 10, a trade up for Nabers or Odunze, or a trade down for BTJ or Franklin or whoever they fall in love with.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

15 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

I  want to say I wanted Ridley but not for that money and when it comes to off the field sh*t I think it was only the Gambling thing right ?? So not really an Issue

He missed a year for mental health issues or something also 

• 2 weeks later...

Omg ridley will be on his 3rd team in 3 years😮

i say who cares same thing with DJ chark . Still a good football player snd we should sign as our #3 with drafting bowers. Or could be our #4 if we go wr round 1 . Just sign him before draft because he won’t like being #4