JetNation 2024 Mock Draft - Discussion

5 minutes ago, maury77 said:

What's takiing the second pick so long? It can't be a shock I took Caleb. 

Working the "phones," had a couple of potential deals that I was waiting to hear back from. Didn't work out.. Also had to drop my kid off at daycare. I'm out here on the west coast. Had to exercise my right to a full 2 hours and change out of my 3 hour time allotment. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I mean have you seen the Cards WR depth chart?  Michael Wilson is there #1.  Yeah....... the cards will take Harrison.  Chalk is good

Yeah, that wasn't a criticism at all - they should be sprinting that pick to the podium. 

• Upvote 1

TBH, I was genuinely scared that one of the first 3 teams were going to take or trade out for someone else to take Harrison. Perfect match of BPA and need.  Like holy crap!

• Upvote 1

If Nabers can get better at shedding contact, he could be sensational. He manipulates his routes beautifully to make defenders move the wrong way. Great pick for Chargers.  Can't wait to see WR #2 you pick later. B) or TE

• Upvote 3

No trade by Chargers or Ari with Denver or Vikes?  Hard to pass up on Nabers or MHJ. Cant blame GM's for not pulling the trigger on that.  BUT Giants seem like the perfect trade partner for the Vikes or Broncos who are salivating to grab McCarthy, and they can get a ton of capitol for him. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, section314 said:

@Paradis nice pick. I thought you were going to go in a different direction, but great pick.

I always struggle with what I would do and what the team will likely do. Would have preferred to trade back and take bowers or BPA and go WR on day 2 but no luck

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I have a few irons in the fire, may need to take a bit of time on this pick.  I won;t wait forever but do not expect the next pick to be made in a speedy fashion.

I’m going to boo you regardless. It’s a Jets tradition. So take your time.

• Haha 1