SALEH FIRED

1 minute ago, NYs Stepchild said:

One thing I know Saleh was responsible for was the short yardage calls. 

If we didn't obstinately line up to run into the teeth of the defense every time I'll bet we are 4-1 right now. 

We are allowed to fool the defense now and then in general. We'll see if that changes now.  

Its funny as bad as this team has looked at times its obvious we were the more talented team that was consistently being outcoached and looked totally unprepared. Its like they won the NE game and that was their SB Ul;brich will right this ship I have faith in him

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Saleh was not clueless Saleh was being exactly what they wanted him to be instead of being himslef Kept hearing they wanted a CEO at HC and they got exactly that a Deligator and that IMO caused the HC to lose touch with his team. Cheerleaders and CEO's dont win as head Coaches. 

This is a very fair point

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Nevermind Just fire Carter now ...Ulbrich needs to surround himslef with people he trusts so someone elsess hand me downs that sucked. Does anyone here think the Commanders have more talent on offense than we do ? They have some peieces but make no mistake Kingsbury has had a HUGE effct on that offense biggest mistake we made was dumping LaFleur 

Oh, I agree amd it might just happen.

It might however be a case of seeing whether it was Saleh who handcuffed the offense with first drive scripts and establish the run in the first half philosophy (when it clearly wasn’t working).  The Jets have been a better second half offense. 

3 minutes ago, NYs Stepchild said:

One thing I know Saleh was responsible for was the short yardage calls. 

If we didn't obstinately line up to run into the teeth of the defense every time I'll bet we are 4-1 right now. 

We are allowed to fool the defense now and then in general. We'll see if that changes now.  

I wonder who was responsible for the good plays. Ulbrich probably

• Haha 4

It comes down to one thing, under Salah the Jets were always getting out coached and there was no player accountability.

He blamed not having a quarterback.. yet with a veteran quarterback( all be it coming over injury and old) the Team gained 9 more yards in the first 5 games than last year with Zach. Your head coach of the whole team not just defense. Wins what you are judged on and he did not win enough. Sorry exit stage left and better luck in your next attempt as Head Coach.. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Oh, I agree amd it might just happen.

It might however be a case of seeing whether it was Saleh who handcuffed the offense with first drive scripts and establish the run in the first half philosophy (when it clearly wasn’t working).  The Jets have been a better second half offense. 

Kind of brings up In Game Adjustments ... something Saleh was devoid of.  Can Ulbrich do it ?

5 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

In Woody's defence this extremely fake job was the closest thing he's had to a real job. Can't a man take pride in that?

Man maybe one day our fanbase will take interest in uncovering how involved Woody is with the Jets decisions. Did Saleh have any autonomy to do anything? Until we know the answers to that it’s really hard to gauge if this impacts anything. Zach Wilson I thought was on Woody. Sauce was Woody. Is the practice regimen Woody ? Not playing guys at all in August- Woody? Saleh drove me crazy with his nonchalant  attitude to literally everything but maybe that came from above? I mean Joe Douglas is literally a joke now. No one looks at him as a serious professional. 

On Monday Saleh blamed Rodgers getting the snot beat out of him on the fact they dropped back 50 times.

I mean what!?

How about doing your job and having your OL do its job?

How about figuring out how to get your run game going?

This guy has been nothing but a bloveator and excuse maker since day 1.

• Upvote 1