**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

5 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

The sad part is it's kind of looking like the Jets should've let Saleh have his chance at making the switch to Downing.

Oh well.

I think we saw that Saleh is not head coaching material.  Great DC, but slow on the uptake on offense and unwilling to call out poor efforts.  HC has to be more of a hard ass, less a buddy.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Plen T said:

GREAT COACHING BY ULBRICH CALLING THE TIMEOUTS

BOBBY BOY BOWS OUT INTO THE HALF LIKE THE LOSER HE IS!!!!

9 minutes ago, GreenFish said:

Excellent clock management on the drive before. Gave us a chance.

Saleh would have taking a knee.

Seems subtle.. but HUGE.  

Saleh was responsible for 2-3 losses each year by decisions.  

Our D still sucks balls but ..that was unreal.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji6]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]]" name="Biggs" userid="[emoji6][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]"] Lazard’s talent really showed on that play.  He’s tall and pretty stout.

Lazard is Gotti Jr. without the big guy he would have been whacked long ago. Now he walks around the locker room feeling entitled to stock his chest out.

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, ausman said:

I think we saw that Saleh is not head coaching material.  Great DC, but slow on the uptake on offense and unwilling to call out poor efforts.  HC has to be more of a hard ass, less a buddy.

I don't disagree, and is not meant as any sort of praise for Saleh, but quite simply the D is looking way worse without him.  Still likely needs to be a full house cleaning soon enough anyway.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Kinlaw is the nothing part of football

Former 1st round pick who’s done nothing in the league 

Dude’s been on roller skates all night 

really sucks overpaying for bad players because you can’t even give them away even if you wanted to 

Sure would be nice if depth DL came from smart drafting by JD. The whole reason we have these regular 1-year deal players is because JD ain’t getting it done in the draft.