**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

7 minutes ago, Biggs said:

This was horrible.  Rodgers played good football tonight.  The refs turned a good game into a sh*t show.  The NFL should be embarrassed about this.

The O line should be embarrassed. The penalties, the crappy pass blocking, the non  existent run blocking. They were awful …. again. Rodgers is gonna get killed in Pittsburgh next week. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, oatmeal said:

When is the loser GM at fault ?

The roster is ass and old man Rodgers is making plays but it’s not going to be enough. The defense has no talent with Quinnen giving up on his career. Sauce is ******* useless. McDonald got the sh*t kicked out of him tonight. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

He did stop his route.  That's why he slipped and fell, lol.  It was a bad ball, Rodgers didn't get the job done when he had a chance to do so.  Just deal with it, ya ball washer.

He didn't stop his route.  He fell bc he kept running the only route he can run, a streak, and tried to come back to the ball late. Again, go watch golf. 

5 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Beat on a simple assignment football play.  That’s as Jets as it gets.  

I said I’d come back when Saleh got fired but unfortunately I’m done for good on this board after tonight.  Just not a fun use of time anymore interacting about the Woody Johnson Jets.

Lots of good people here, too many to name.   Godspeed folks.

An im done post??

Hahahahaahahahahaahahahahaha

Never gets old.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Saleh had 3+ years to steep this team in “good enough is good enough” thinking. It’ll take more than 5 days to purge that level of slop and toxicity.

Frustrating as hell, but at least we looked awake in this one.

I don't know. The continued lack of discipline and shoddy play is incredibly concerning.  This is still the same coaching staff. 

Even despite being screwed by the refs the Jets had this one entirely in their power. I just can't have faith in a team that can't even win the winnable ones, nevermind the truly difficult challenges. This bills team isn't making a playoff dent either, both these teams only showed they're irrelevant

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

It’s not his job to overcome neverending incompetence. At a certain point the other players need to do their jobs. I’m not pro Rodgers either.

Meh.  Lazard had the game of his life.  Breece had a huge play.  It wasn't full-on incompetence everywhere tonight.  

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

If you watched todays game and concluded that rodgers was the problem I can’t help you 

Rodgers is the only guy making anything happen. Breece Hall looked like he was shaving points. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Rodgers and Allen both were putting on a show.  Potentially a great game.  The refs absolutely killed the game.  The Commish may be making a ton of money for the owners but he’s turned the game into an exhibition instead of a competition.  Embarrassing.

This game had the potential to be a classic.

Instead over 200 yards of penalties on mostly ticky tack BS. Killed all the momentum on both sides.

They ruined the product tonight. No other way to put it.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

I watch the Bills all the time because of where I live.  If you can contain Allen, that’s pretty much it for them.  Yet somehow we play like it was a mystery.  This team is so f’ing stupid. 

It’s a simple missed assignment and whosever responsible should be called out.  

Just now, Matt39 said:

The roster is ass and old man Rodgers is making plays but it’s not going to be enough. The defense has no talent with Quinnen giving up on his career. Sauce is ******* useless. McDonald got the sh*t kicked out of him tonight. 

Shocked Ronald Mcdonald GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

The roster is ass and old man Rodgers is making plays but it’s not going to be enough. The defense has no talent with Quinnen giving up on his career. Sauce is ******* useless.

7 win roster…people sticking up for JD are beyond hope . New GMs first call to action should be to trade Sauce for assets 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

He’s really not 

Dan Marino had games his last year where he threw for over 300 yards. Rodgers is gonna make some plays. The fact is though you can’t do anything with him.  in today’s game you need a quarterback that is Mobile. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Meh.  Lazard had the game of his life.  Breece had a huge play.  It wasn't full-on incompetence everywhere tonight.  

It’s a thin margin game. Overcoming two missed kicks and a Breece fart and many dubious flags is a lot to ask. Rodgers was the last of our problems tonight, he was a plus.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

I watch the Bills all the time because of where I live.  If you can contain Allen, that’s pretty much it for them.  Yet somehow we play like it was a mystery.  This team is so f’ing stupid. 

If we can contain the 2nd best QB in the NFL...?

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He did stop his route.  That's why he slipped and fell, lol.  It was a bad ball, Rodgers didn't get the job done when he had a chance to do so, among several other chances he had over the course of the evening.  Just deal with it, ya ball washer.

Lol, watch the replay. The ball was in a good spot for Williams to stop his route and come down with it. If he doesn’t fall down, Williams probably comes down with it unless he dropped the pass.