**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He did stop his route.  That's why he slipped and fell, lol.  It was a bad ball, Rodgers didn't get the job done when he had a chance to do so, among several other chances he had over the course of the evening.  Just deal with it, ya ball washer.

Agreed. Horrible pass. He also had Lazard wide open.

Aaron has always had a bad habit of throwing ugly arm balls not setting his feet for every ridiculous hail Mary throw you see.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

True.  But even then he had the ball with a chance to win the game.  He underthrew that ball to MW.  He had a part to play in this.

He under threw that on purpose, it was going to open space.

It shows once again he and Williams are not on the same page. Williams twisted himself into a pretzel trying to figure out how to go after that ball, allowing the defender to go right past him.

Just now, T0mShane said:

I can’t link to the video, but it’s Rex on the Manningcast warning the Jets that Allen was 100% going to run it for a solid two solid minutes before Allen runs it to end the game. 

IMG_5683.jpeg

Who didn't see that one coming?

1 minute ago, NYJCAP2 said:

He under threw that on purpose, it was going to open space.

It shows once again he and Williams are not on the same page. Williams twisted himself into a pretzel trying to figure out how to go after that ball, allowing the defender to go right past him.

6 weeks in and the QB and WRs still aren't on the same page.  Just dozens and dozens of issues with this godforsaken team....

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I can’t link to the video, but it’s Rex on the Manningcast warning the Jets that Allen was 100% going to run it for a solid two solid minutes before Allen runs it to end the game. 

IMG_5683.jpeg

Genius

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah I hear ya.  Just needed him to be a savior and he isn't one, I guess.  Just a really good QB who happens to be really old and can only do so much.

He wasn’t brought here to be a savior. We were expected to make the playoffs with league average game manager QB play but the entire roster has regressed and the coaching staff isn’t good. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Aikman just said he can see the whole season unraveling for the Jets.  

You don’t have to be Nostradamus to draw that conclusion.  Just look at every Jet season in recent and distant memory.

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

The players needs to create an accountability bank. You drop a pass in practice or a game  - fine paid to the bank. Penalty/ a fine. Blown assignment - a fine. Missed tackle. - a fine. Etc etc etc 

And Kinlaw must be cut

finally Keith Carter must be fired. 

Kinlaw, Solomon Thomas, Michael Clemons. Can we cut the whole DLine? Who’s up next after them?

Just now, PS17 said:

He wasn’t brought here to be a savior. We were expected to make the playoffs with league average game manager QB play but the entire roster has regressed and the coaching staff isn’t good. 

Well now we need him to be the savior and he isn't.  F**kin hell.

33 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

They don't care about the 20 years of losing but they certainly care about the last few years if they've been on the roster that long.

That's what I mean.

You have to wonder if this is not what part of the problem is with certain markets.  Rabid fan base.  Relentless media pressure.  Constant losing, circus-like environment.  BAD coaching.  You can bring in all the best talent you can find, but if they can't gel and can't win, this is the result you get. 

13 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Beat on a simple assignment football play.  That’s as Jets as it gets.  

I said I’d come back when Saleh got fired but unfortunately I’m done for good on this board after tonight.  Just not a fun use of time anymore interacting about the Woody Johnson Jets.

Lots of good people here, too many to name.   Godspeed folks.

Don't like hearing that Hawkeye. You're a quality poster on this board. Hope you reconsider. 

mash GIF

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

How about you f**k off instead.

I'm sorry you don't know anything about football.  I hear futbol is popular. You can just make pretend you know something about that as well.  Okaaaaayyyy....

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Do you really think that a running Rodgers is the difference in this game? How does a running Rodgers make players hold on to balls that hit their chest and hands?

This game I agree with you. Last week I think it would have made a big difference though.