**** OFFICIAL AROD/DAVANTE BACK TOGETHER -- STEELERS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

It’s not happening until 2026. Not with Woody’s new additions to the roster that are too late to help this year. 

100% if we don’t make they playoffs we will have a new front office and coaching staff.  Thats not even a question at this point.  

• Upvote 1

][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" timestamp="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]" name="RoadFan" userid="[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji6]"] No.  FG blocked or doinked…

We will be down by in the rth quarter

Sent from my iPhone using ][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]]JetNation.com mobile app

8 minutes ago, Rochester Jets said:

What’s weird to me is both moves seem like Woody made the calls.  If so, wtf is JD’s excuse?  How did doofy Woody get it done after months of our GM being unable to?  Makes JD look bad.

well Vegas wanted a 2nd and other considerations. i dont think any of us wanted that. but with 2 weeks left before the trading deadline their demands had to get lower.

and Redick was running out of time to play to get his 6 games in. something had to give. besides we lost some leverage when Woody said publicly to come in .

• Upvote 1

Steelers 

- miraculous blind one handed interception 

- ball hits defender in helmet bounces directly into receiver gets ripped out receiver miraculously catches it again 

- TE diving one handed catch best TE catch in three seasons 

Jets 

- perfect pass hits WR1 in chest bounces up to defender miraculously again 

you can’t make this up in a comedy sketch 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Time for Woody to become a full-time Ambassador and leave this f**kin franchise to someone who knows what the f**k they're doing.

So you voting for trump?

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 2

Just now, BreeceHallofFame said:

Steelers 

- miraculous blind one handed interception 

- ball hits defender in helmet bounces directly into receiver gets ripped out receiver miraculously catches it again 

- TE diving one handed catch best TE catch in three seasons 

Jets 

- perfect pass hits WR1 in chest bounces up to defender miraculously again 

you can’t make this up in a comedy sketch 

The Steelers plays weren’t miraculous. They just are good at the minor details that the Jets aren’t good at. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

This team never fails to amaze me on the ways they blow games. Kill the first half. Go into the locker room in a hostile environment up 9. That was the end right there. Oh well. Need to go 8-2 the rest of the way, but most likely it will be 2-8. Goodnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk