Rex tells Jets no sex!

joewilly12

Rex Ryan tells NY Jets players no messing around before Patriots game Defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson says Ryan was 'most defnitely' talking about avoiding sex before Sunday's big game at MetLife Stadium. Comments (5) By Seth Walder / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 5:20 PM Updated: Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 6:49 PM

Print

rexweb17s-4-web.jpg Mark Bonifacio/New York Daily News  

Rex Ryan wants to make sure his NY Jets players are concentrating only on the Patriots.

When it comes to facing the Patriots, Ryan isn’t fooling around.

As for his players, well, that depends on who you talk to.

RELATED: TATTED REX'S KINKY INK IS WIFE'S LIKENESS IN SANCHEZ JERSEY

Ryan, in a team meeting Wednesday, told the Jets they need to be well-rested when Tom Brady and Co. hit MetLife Stadium on Sunday, and, according to Josh Cribbs, “don’t do nothing for your wife.”

rexweb17s-3-web.jpg Mark Bonifacio/New York Daily News Josh Cribbs shares Rex Ryan's no sex message as the Jets get ready for the Patriots.

For defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson, that not only meant avoiding things like taking out the garbage, it also included any activities in the bedroom.

RELATED: REX RYAN GOES RUNNING WITH THE BULLS IN SPAIN...TWICE!

“Most definitely," said Richardson told the News with an ear-to-ear grin, when asked if Rex’s message included hanky panky.

Ryan later explained that his Rex talk was meant to be about household chores, not sex, but the message was still clear: focus on the Patriots and nothing else.

rexweb17s-1-web.jpg Mark Bonifacio/New York Daily News Rex Ryan gets a little extra pep in his step when the Patriots come around says one player.

RELATED: MYERS: RIVAL PATRIOTS ARE JETS NEXT HURDLE

"He was like...rest your legs, you go home, don't do nothing for your wife. Say baby, next week," said Gribbs. “You'll take out the trash next week. I'll take the kids to practice next week but I've got to rest for this game.

“I'm going to tell him to put him on paper so when I give it to my wife, I can be like, Rex said that I don't got to take out the trash. So he might get a call."

RELATED: JETS' COLON EMCEE OF PATRIOT HATER'S BALL

As far as the Jets players are concerned, this is just Ryan's way of showing how much he really wants to beat the Pats.

"He's gets a little pep in his step when the Patriots come around," Richardson said. "He's itching, he's itching to beat ‘em. You get a little itch you want to scratch."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/sex-rex-ryan-tells-jets-hands-wives-pats-clash-article-1.1487727#ixzz2hvdYodcX

All I know is that when I **** bitches I play much better ball the next day. I guess it depends on how you're ******* or whatever. Maybe they can just fingerblast some bitches because that requires less leg energy I dunno. Unless you're the holder because he needs his pointer finger.

All I know is that when I **** bitches I play much better ball the next day. I guess it depends on how you're ******* or whatever. Maybe they can just fingerblast some bitches because that requires less leg energy I dunno. Unless you're the holder because he needs his pointer finger.

Bet, T-Rock.  My shorty be all like, "when I'm gonna get that sweet **** baby?....When you gonna please me with that magic WAND?(yup, that bitch be capitalizing)".  And I'm like, "woman, you know this sh*t right here is da bomb!, but we playing the Patriots this week--aaiight!?"  And she be all, "can I just take a picture of it, for my friends..."  And I be like, "PATE-REE-OTS! BEEYATCH!"  And then I **** one of her friends.  But only one.  Just one.  Bet.  J-E-T-S for life, bitches.

Meanwhile Brady will bang Giselle a time or two BEFORE the game and still throw three TD's. Get a clue Rex and go suck some toes. Hell even BB will probably slip the high hard one to his 30-something trophy second wife on the night before the game, just to clear his mind. Not that he needs to given who he is up against.

Archived