Can't believe the Jets vs Miami

Jetster

Is not on TV in New England? Seriously? 

I know it's two struggling teams but no one can tell me Pats fans are more interested in Ravens vs Steelers? Maybe 5 years ago.

Jets & Miami play in the same division. Just strange CBS isn't looking at the Jets winning 2 in a row & could be 5-5 before the bye & playing the Patriots. 

Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch a few bits & pcs on freaking Red Zone. I thought for sure with the Pats in a bye week, Jets vs Fins (AFC east rivals would be on CBS in New England) who makes these decisions? Didn't the Jets beat the Ravens recently & the Fins BEAT down the Steelers? Strange.

27 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I know it's two struggling teams but no one can tell me Pats fans are more interested in Ravens vs Steelers? Maybe 5 years ago.

Jets & Miami play in the same division. Just strange CBS isn't looking at the Jets winning 2 in a row & could be 5-5 before the bye & playing the Patriots. 

Oh well, I guess I'll have to watch a few bits & pcs on freaking Red Zone. I thought for sure with the Pats in a bye week, Jets vs Fins (AFC east rivals would be on CBS in New England) who makes these decisions? Didn't the Jets beat the Ravens recently & the Fins BEAT down the Steelers? Strange.

NE will have the division won in a few weeks.

Steelers are likely play off candidates, and a team more likely to affect the Patsies path to the Superbowl than either the Jets or the Phish.

Sad - but true. :-( 

17 hours ago, Jetster said:

Not sure that is true for all of NE. Last I checked, it will be on here in the Providence area. The system is down at the moment though so I can't check the latest schedule. But arbitrary TV scheduling decisions are part of the reason I have Sunday Ticket.

25 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

The AFC east is settled already.  The AFC North isn't.

Right.  Plus no one expects even a decent game.  Almost everyone is figuring a Miami win.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/picks

9 of 10 on espn think Miami.  And I've seen similar from other "experts".

Until Fitz can prove he can consistently complete a 10 yard pass (or he's benched), the Jets are bad football/entertainment.

Speaking of Fitz and 10 yard completions... how does a guy regress so much in one season?  Yes Fitz was bad last year too; only propped up by playing bad teams.  But one thing he had was red zone efficiency.  In particular he ability to place the ball 10-11 feet in the air, above Marshall.  Not a bomb or anything.  Like a 5yd pass.  Now he can even do that.  When BM has 1on1 coverage n the end zone, Fitz throws the ball at like 4 or 5 feet, closer to the CB than to Marshall.

Smh, ugh I can barely stand to watch Fitz play.  Why would non Jet fans want to?

2 hours ago, Mike135 said:

Right.  Plus no one expects even a decent game.  Almost everyone is figuring a Miami win.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/picks

9 of 10 on espn think Miami.  And I've seen similar from other "experts".

Until Fitz can prove he can consistently complete a 10 yard pass (or he's benched), the Jets are bad football/entertainment.

Speaking of Fitz and 10 yard completions... how does a guy regress so much in one season?  Yes Fitz was bad last year too; only propped up by playing bad teams.  But one thing he had was red zone efficiency.  In particular he ability to place the ball 10-11 feet in the air, above Marshall.  Not a bomb or anything.  Like a 5yd pass.  Now he can even do that.  When BM has 1on1 coverage n the end zone, Fitz throws the ball at like 4 or 5 feet, closer to the CB than to Marshall.

Smh, ugh I can barely stand to watch Fitz play.  Why would non Jet fans want to?

Meh.

The only one who's opinion of who's going to win matters have it Fish -3 1/2.    Hardly a prohibitive favorite at home

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

I actually might watch more of the Giants-Eagles game. 

I hate the 2016 Jets. I've tried watching the last three or four games and I'm completely bored and indifferent about the result. 

Could be a good call, watching a a real young Franchise QB, who in hindsight we should have bet the farm on. Mean while we will be going into 2017 after just drafting another Corner.

Then Looking to play Petty or Hack, with zero real game experience, because dumb ass Bowles played Fitz the whole of 2016 before his contract ran out. SOJ.

Archived